TCP Homecare Application is a video calling tool to support patients with various aspects of their care which is being provided by TCP Homecare Nursing Team
The TCP Homecare App service is a secure and managed Application based Video Consultation system that allows one-way scheduling and calling between TCP Homecare Nurses and Patients who are enrolled in one of the various services provided by TCP Homecare. The App will allow for additional support to be provided to the patient on their treatment journey through a number of key features:
• Direct Video scheduling between the TCP Homecare Nurse and the Patient at a time that is suitable for them
• Virtual assistance with various aspects of their care including medication administration, treatment education and troubleshooting
• Access to information resources and website links to relevant resources which may further assist the patient
Other than the call history, the service will not store any information relating to the video call or call messages, or interface with any TCP Homecare or other healthcare professional system.
The TCP Homecare Application is GDPR compliant; there is no identifiable data held within the TCP Homecare Apps (iOS) and the Content Management System (CMS).
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Talking Medicines Limited
- 48.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © TCP Homecare 2020
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.