Take your online course with you and learn on the go with Teachable’s iOS app — an offline reader. Whether you’re looking to master a skill or pick up a new hobby, join over 7 million students who are already learning through Teachable-powered schools.
Download the Teachable iOS app to:
* Access all your content from Teachable-powered schools
* Stream videos and view handouts/worksheets all while on the go
* View course content offline after visiting the course once while connected
* Pick up where you left off: your course progress is automatically synced between the iPhone app and your web browser
* Easily jump from lecture to lecture and between courses
* Track your progress on a course-by-course basis
Using the Teachable iOS app is completely free. Once you’re enrolled in a course on a Teachable-powered school, you get full access to the content by downloading the app.
Changes to in-app copy.
Ratings and Reviews
Nice and clear
Gareth is a UK music teacher and so the terms used are UK terms which differ from The US. For me that’s great but beware!
The app has a major flaw (no pun intended), using it on an iPad only gives an iPhone size display, I hope this will be addressed in a future release
Good app but missing one major thing
Overall the app is great. Good UI and easy to take your learning with you on the go. However, there is no native iPad application. You are able to run the phone version on the iPad but I personally hate running any apps that don’t work on my iPad natively. I hate seeing the black surround of an iPhone shaped app on my iPad and just wish they had a native version as I would use the app considerably more. I’d much rather watch video content on a larger screen. Will happily rare to 5 stars with an iPad version.
Slick interface and great way to learn on the go
The app is very slick and easy to use. Their are a couple of bugs with images not showing up, but videos work well. I’m sure that’ll be fixed soon.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.