Take your online course with you and learn on the go with Teachable’s iOS app — an offline reader. Whether you’re looking to master a skill or pick up a new hobby, join over 7 million students who are already learning through Teachable-powered schools.
Download the Teachable iOS app to:
* Access all your content from Teachable-powered schools
* Stream videos and view handouts/worksheets all while on the go
* View course content offline after visiting the course once while connected
* Pick up where you left off: your course progress is automatically synced between the iPhone app and your web browser
* Easily jump from lecture to lecture and between courses
* Track your progress on a course-by-course basis
Using the Teachable iOS app is completely free. Once you’re enrolled in a course on a Teachable-powered school, you get full access to the content by downloading the app.
allows landscape view of videos
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Listen Up Meditation
This course was exactly what I needed as it combines good theory, solid usable techniques and the oh so important practice to apply apply these learnings and use the techniques. I will definitely use the course as a reference as I progress through my journey in meditation. I can’t recommend this course and tutor enough.
Good app but missing one major thing
Overall the app is great. Good UI and easy to take your learning with you on the go. However, there is no native iPad application. You are able to run the phone version on the iPad but I personally hate running any apps that don’t work on my iPad natively. I hate seeing the black surround of an iPhone shaped app on my iPad and just wish they had a native version as I would use the app considerably more. I’d much rather watch video content on a larger screen. Will happily rare to 5 stars with an iPad version.
It’s OK. Some improvements necessary
I use Teachable to follow music lessons and find it useful to track my progress through the course. A few things could be improved:
1. It doesn’t always switch to landscape mode when I rotate the phone.
2. It doesn’t remember where I left off but if I quit a video and return to it later.
3. I can’t pick up lessons on my iPad or iMac. If I use those devices then I need to switch to the web site and so lose all my course tracking data.
4. There are no buttons to advance or rewind the videos by 15 seconds. You need to fiddle with the timeline to navigate to a specific place.
5. The time is not displayed as you slide along the timeline.
6. You can’t bookmark important places in a video.
Not a bad start. Has a lot of potential. OK for now.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Teachable Inc.
- 71.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Teachable
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.