TeacherTimer is a session timer app specifically designed for the classroom. Simply set a time, either by typing directly into the timer or using the adjustment buttons and hit Go!
Click the pop-out window button to display and hide the timer on a second screen or projector while still leaving your main screen for other work. Or, if you prefer to mirror your screen, you can set the pop-out window to float above other windows.
- Easily display the timer on a second screen or projector
- Quick set the time by directly typing into the timer
- Optionally float the timer window above other windows
- Make live adjustments while the timer is running for true 'teacher time'
- Add an optional title to your timer
- Make the timer background transparent to easily overlay above other information.
- Changed the keyboard shortcut to start the timer from return to spacebar to resolve a conflict.
- Added a customisable title for the timer. Edit or leave blank as you choose!
- Added a transparent mode for the pop-out window.
- Help menu now points at the website FAQ section.
- Added some explainer text to the preferences window and a link to review the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Use it with my primary class when they are completing a timed activity and I still need to use my display for work.
Simple, done well
Simple timer app that stays front and centre. Easy to use and I’m sure I’ll use it repeatedly
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.