TeamSnap is the No. 1 sports team management app for coaches, managers and organizers with over 15 million users in 196 different countries worldwide. We take youth, recreational and competitive sports into the 21st century by simplifying every aspect of team and group organization.
Our complete sports team management software makes managing any sport easier. In fact, we help teams in over 100 sports including soccer, hockey, baseball, basketball, softball, football, lacrosse and more. Any sport, any time, anywhere!
How can TeamSnap help you?
- Gather essential information with team roster management at your fingertips.
- Sync personal and team calendars for easy team scheduling.
- Track who’s coming to each game or practice with team member availability.
- Set who's playing in each game, arrange players in any order, and assign positions with lineups.
- Send messages to the whole team or just select groups.
- Receive real-time game updates with TeamSnap Live! team messaging and chat.
- Manage volunteers, carpools, field clean-up, lineup creation and more.
- Securely store and easily share team photos, files and documents.
How to get started with our iOS sport app in four easy steps:
1. Download TeamSnap and create your account.
2. Complete your team’s roster by inviting all team members.
3. Schedule your first event and sync calendars.
4. Make sure team members mark their availability so you know who can make events.
How much does TeamSnap cost?
TeamSnap’s iPhone app is totally free to download from the Apple App Store. Unlocking our best time-saving features requires one of our premium pricing levels. We also offer a limited-feature free plan.
Sign up, schedule, communicate and coordinate everything with TeamSnap for iOS in a few simple clicks. You’ll save hours on logistics and administration so you can spend more time coaching!
Want even more? Subscribe to TeamSnap Plus and see your entire schedule for all teams in one place. Perfect for families with multiple kids. Try it free for one month. After one month you will automatically be charged and your subscription will continue month-to-month until you cancel, which you can do online, at any time, with no fees, hassles or weird passive-aggressive salespeople. Subscribe to get started!
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions can be managed in Account Settings on your device. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Serving up some upgrades to your app, like the cranberry sauce and gravy to your turkey.
- No more free-falling into the abyss of nothingness when trying to view legacy team chat messages!
- Did you know there was something wrong with TeamSnap Live on iPad? No? Oh. Then there wasn’t. Go check, see? Everything’s fine.
- A super mysterious secret that we can't tell you about right now. Don't get too excited, we'll tell you later.
- We made the roster details view even better, can you believe it? We already gave ourselves a little pat on the back, so no applause needed
- New! Treat your tired eyes to Dark Mode, the side of TeamSnap that writes poetry, listens to jazz, and inexplicably wears a beret with every outfit.
- A few updates to help things run more smoothly. Basically, like vitamins for the app, but without the mixed berry flavor.
Team managers are heroes, but unless they are actual billionaire superheroes they probably need help with game and practice assignments. Luckily, we’ve made our Assignments feature more intuitive and powerful:
- You can now easily create assignments while adding a game or event.
- You’ll see more helpful suggested items, including a Temp Checker.
- Open and assigned items are now on the upcoming game app card and event details.
- And other visual tweaks to make assignments easier to use while you’re toiling away in your secret underground billionaire laboratory.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best app ever
Load of trash!
TeamSnap has the worst ever ux / UI it’s awful to use. I have to use it because rugby uses it but son entered in twice and can’t amend it. No amend settings. It’s awful to navigate! Needs a complete redesign!
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thanks for the feedback - it sounds like you are having trouble with how your son is listed on the roster. We would love to help! Can you reach out to use at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you?
This is a great app, if you're running a sports team! The new version is a little unstable on the iPhone but perfect on the iPad version.
My only real issue is that most people will use the iPhone version and it's a little slow to load the maps, without WIFI when selecting the games or events. Note for the development team, just move the maps to the other tab, as its secondary information and will be a lot faster.
Overall, a great app... Couldn't do without it! Keep up the good work guys!
- 166.7 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2011 TeamSnap Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- TeamSnap Plus £1.79
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.