Voice Chat Communication used by Professional Gamers.
TeamSpeak is an advanced voice chat and communication app that enables groups of people to communicate and share information with each other via the internet or through private networks, whether they are using smartphones or desktop PCs/Macs.
● Ad & Spam Free
● Low data usage
● Minimal CPU Usage
● Advanced Permission Controls
● Offline/LAN functionality
● Use on public or your own private server
● Use Anonymously
● Synchronise your bookmarks across devices
● Push-To-Talk (PTT) and voice activation
● Connect to multiple servers & channels
● Send and receive group and direct messages
● Identity and contacts management
● See detailed channel and player information
● Get player status notifications
● Universal app for iPhone/iPod/iPad
The preferred voice chat solution for online gamers, friends and family and small businesses world-wide. TeamSpeak lets you chat with fellow team mates, discuss strategy in real-time, or facilitate online events.
TeamSpeak can be run on either your own private server where you can securely connect with and chat to your guild, clan or colleagues. Or jump on one of the many public servers and channels.
TeamSpeak3 for iOS is optimized to enhance your mobile device experience and keeps you connected with your peers while you're on-the-go.
To communicate with other users using TeamSpeak, you must be connected to a TeamSpeak 3 server (directly connecting to users is not possible).
To view a list of public servers, download the TeamSpeak desktop client and choose Connections > Server List.
To join a private server, contact your clan/guild/group's administrator for the information you would need to connect.
Our team of developers are constantly working on improving the solution and to add new features to give you an even better experience.
If you find a specific bug or crash issue please let us know. In most cases our developers will find and squash bugs or fix crash issues quickly, especially if you can aid us with information regarding your hardware or environment, and how to reproduce the issue. You may even get a reward!
- Fixed the speaker mode toggle getting unresponsive.
- Fixed bugs related to myTeamSpeak services.
- Audio related bug fixes.
- Fixed crash on startup when TS is opened from the iOS 12 Shortcuts app.
- iOS 12 related improvements and adjustments.
Ratings and Reviews
Good but one minor issue
The app works well, no issues apart from a bug where I can’t move people into a passworded channel because it doesn’t let me enter the password :(
Doesn’t work again after updates.
I bought this product 3-4 years ago and it doesn’t work. I tried to go to servers and it’s says the server is too old the command please contact your hoster to update the server. I’m sorry but In that case why don’t you make changes to update all the hoster. I can’t use any server at all which is I was online before and I never had problems. I’m not happy with this and we are a large group of members and we won’t use this app again and I won’t recommend anyone.
Works exactly how you’d expect/need it to
Connects perfectly fine to people using the client on pc, no problems with the app and I’ve had it for months; just keeps getting better and better
- TeamSpeak Systems Inc
- 52.7 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, German, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Copyright © TeamSpeak Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.