! This app requires an existing TeamTrack account to be used. You can only use this app if your company uses TeamTrack or you are a freelancer with an invite to connect to a company using TeamTrack. You cannot create a TeamTrack account using this app !
TeamTrack is a cloud-based team and technical event workforce management platform.
With the TeamTrack app, you can now take your TeamTrack account on the road. Log in using your TeamTrack account to view your upcoming or past schedules. The TeamTrack app gives you up-to-the-minute changes and event information for your entire team and freelancers.
For Team Members:
- View your schedule, including events and non-working days.
- View global event information and specific shift information.
- View the schedules for all of your team, freelancers and vehicles.
- Search for available team members and freelancers, based on availability, skills and qualifications. Search by date and time or date range.
- Request non-working days selected by your company.
- View contact information, skills, qualifications and other useful information for team members and freelancers.
- Clock-in and out of events (if enabled).
- Manage event expenses and mileage (if enabled).
- View event files (requires Microsoft 365 or Google Drive integration).
- View all your events together from companies using TeamTrack
- View your future and past schedule
- Respond to availability requests
- Pro-actively send your availability
- Clock in and out of events (if enabled)
- Update your information for each company
Keep your data safe with a PIN code, Touch ID or Face ID support (on applicable devices).
* Freelancer Availability Update *
This update makes it much quicker and easier for freelancers to submit their availability for any number of days to all, or just some, of their linked companies.
Ratings and Reviews
More Freelacer accessibility please.
As a Freelacer with 4 of my companies using the app. It would be great to have more than 2 weeks available to view in the calendar view.
Slightly frustrating that there isn’t a central database of unchanging info like address/profile pic/passport info/ PLI as adding it 4 times is a bit of a faff.
It would also be great to see the availability I’ve already sent out in my app. And have the ability to edit it when bookings come in outside of the app.
Potential to add bookings to/from iCal/Gmail calendar would also be great.
Great app and looking forward to seeing updates and improvements in the future.
Very intuitive, easy to use. A fantastic companion to the TeamTrack system
As a freelance user, this is unnecessarily difficult to use. Being able to easily add “unavailable” to various dates would be a massive help, as would be being able to delete bookings if they’re cancelled. Maybe these things are possible but I can’t for the life of me figure them out. As more companies I work for are using TeamTrack it’s becoming more of an issue that I can’t simply update my availability for them to see.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- THRIVE IT LTD
- 41.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © THRIVE IT LTD.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.