The Tennis Anti-Doping Programme app contains the following information and resources for players:
• TADP Important Facts including Sample Collection Information and Player Rights & Responsibilities
• The 2020 Prohibited List, Monitoring Programme and Summary of Changes to the Prohibited List
• All TUE information, including online TUE Portal and in-app submission of Product Information Requests to IDTM
• Login to IPIN, ATP & WTA player zones as well as other useful resources
• Contact information for the TADP
The TADP applies to any player who enters or participates in a Covered Event or who has an ATP Tour or WTA ranking in the 2020 calendar year. The Events covered by the Programme include the Grand Slam tournaments, Davis Cup, Fed Cup, Hopman Cup, the Olympic Tennis event, the Paralympic Tennis event, other IOC-recognised International Events, WTA tournaments and WTA Finals and WTA Elite Trophy, ATP Tour tournaments and ATP Finals, Next Gen ATP Finals, ATP Challenger Tour tournaments, ITF Pro Circuit events, ITF World Tennis Tour events, ITF Juniors events, ITF Seniors events, ITF Wheelchair events, and ITF Beach Tennis Tour events.
The Programme rules and procedures apply to all Covered Events. Samples collected under the Programme are analysed for prohibited substances and methods in accordance with the prevailing version of the World Anti-Doping Agency Prohibited List.
The aim of the Programme is to maintain the integrity of tennis and to protect the health and rights of all tennis players.
Updates for 2020 including:
- 2020 Rules
- Updates to TUE section
- Link updates including Anti-Doping site links and PDF resources links
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.