Tennis TV - Live Streaming 4+
Watch the ATP Tour
ATP Media Operations Ltd.
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Tennis TV does not have the rights to show Grand Slams, including Roland-Garros. Live streams return from 12th June with Stuttgart and 's-Hertogenbosch.
Tennis TV is the official live and on demand online video streaming app of the ATP Tour. Stream live tennis on your favourite device from every ATP Tour tournament, as well as full match replays, classic matches, highlights and live scores as they update in real-time. Watch more than 2,500 ATP singles and doubles matches each year from every ATP Masters 1000, ATP 500 and ATP 250 tournament, plus the Nitto ATP Finals and Intesa Sanpaolo Next Gen ATP Finals.
Get a Premium subscription today and enjoy unlimited access to Tennis TV, including spoiler mode which hides scores and timelines at the tap of a button. Or, register a free account and enjoy a selection of highlights, hot shots and more.
· Live streams from all ATP tournaments
· More than 2,500 matches a year, each one available on demand within minutes
· Order of play featuring scores that update in real-time
· Hide timelines and scores with spoiler mode – never have a match ruined again
· Watch thousands of replays and classics with the Tennis TV library. Enjoy replays featuring Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, Novak Djokovic, Andy Murray, Andre Agassi, Pete Sampras and more.
· Follow your favourite players and never miss a match
· All ATP Masters 1000s including the BNP Paribas Open, Miami Open, Mutua Madrid Open, Internazionali BNL d'Italia, National Bank Open Sponsored by Rogers and more
· All ATP 500s, ATP 250s plus the Nitto ATP Finals and Intesa Sanpaolo Next Gen ATP Finals
Territorial blackout restrictions may apply for a small number of ATP 500 and ATP 250 tournaments. Tennis TV Premium requires a paid subscription. All subscriptions auto-renew, but you can cancel anytime. If you purchase your subscription with in-app payment, you can manage this via your device settings.
Terms and conditions: https://www.tennistv.com/terms-and-conditions
Privacy Notice: https://www.tennistv.com/privacy-notice
We’ve fixed the video quality issue on replays and other videos and added a bitrate selector to allow you to choose your preferred video quality.
Ratings and Reviews
High quality stream….but!
I tentatively downloaded this app after reading some of the reviews, here’s the thing, although you get super broadcast quality video streams via Apple TV, the app interface itself is not sophisticated enough, for instance, if you attempt to join via the Apple TV interface, the links are dead no matter how many times you swipe up and restart, lack of information about the match and when it took place and at which venue. Streaming from one’s iPhone transmits a sometimes pixelated SD quality result not worth viewing if you have a 4k HD TV (not the same as from an Apple TV), poor latency when selecting from say, players who you want to add as favourites from the iPhone menu, the app developers need to have another look and make some improvements, after all you are charging £9.99 a month for the privilege.
Good but needs some issues ironed out
The app is generally works well but has some quirks and issues that other video apps don’t have that make it annoying to use:
I would like to see the following fixed to increase my rating…
1. When using airplay mode to cast to a TV the casting device must stay on AND remain on the black video screen. Other video apps allow you use your device when AirPlay’ing a video stream
* This eats the device’s battery and then causes the stream to auto-pause when the “low battery warning” pops up.
* Happens on both iPhone and iPad, when watching tennis I have to decide which device I don’t want to use.
2. Changing the physical orientation of the device unpauses videos. A bit annoying.
3. There is no indicator of the current marked timestamp when scrubbing through a video. This makes it annoying to find a specific point in a replay if coming back to it at a later time.
4. On that note, it would be nice if videos remembered where you watched to.
5. This has happened to be multiple times: a recently played match highlights (tho sometimes not too recent, 15 hours later in one case) appears in the listings as available to watch but clicking on it just loads a black video with no content. The video labels indicates the match is still “live”.
Please fix no. 1 it is the most annoying “feature” of the app!
Otherwise high quality tennis and video as you would expect. Lots of additional extras to keep you entertained for hours.
Started Out Great, BUT!!!
At first I thought: Fantastic! I can watch tennis any time I wanted now that you can watch it on UK terrestrial or satellite TV. BUT....
Developers, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE fix these freezing problems. It’s EXTREMELY frustrating trying to watch a match to constantly get up to close the app or shut down my phone to watch a match. And lately, while the video was progressing the sound progressed while the picture remained frozen!!! I might as well listen to the radio!
And one more thing. To be constant told: "Error playing this video, check your network connection" when I switch videos is very annoying too as the only way to get rid of the error is to shutdown the app.
Sept-18th Subsequent updates has now given me a very pleasurable experience using the app. I’m holding out on giving 5 stars until the fix comes that will allow the app to still work after your device goes to sleep. And I know the developers are working on that. I’d still recommend this app in the meantime.
Developer Response ,
Hi - sorry to hear you're having some issues. We haven't had a lot of reports like this so please do drop a line to our help team and they can investigate your specific case. Please add your L-roi username to the correspondence.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ATP Media Operations Ltd.
- 59 MB
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 ATP Media Operations Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- MONTHLY £9.99
- ANNUAL £89.99