Tera Synth - Modular Analog Synthesizer
Explore new sound spaces with Tera Synth that go beyond the emulation of synthesizer legends. Use the power of analog and digital synthesis combined with new modules for physical modelling. Wireless patching of modules combined with an intelligible modulation routing simplifies the development of new synthesizer designs from scratch. Distortion effect, Delay/Chorus/Phaser and Reverb effects give your sounds the final polishing. Tera Synth gives your music an individual character with its unique fat sound. The well-designed algorithms and the economical modular structure provides you with a comparatively high voice yield. Precise timing with the unique built-in Arpeggiator let you feel the rhythm.
Tera Synth supports Audiobus and Inter-App-Audio for integration with other Music Apps.
Modular Analog Synthesis
• Modular synthesizer with free connections between modules.
• 25 Sound Modules
• 4 Low frequency oscillators
• 4 Standard ADSR Envelope generators.
• 4 Multi Segment Envelopes with tempo sync.
• 64 time/level segments per envelope
• Monophonic or polyphonic with up to 32 voices.
• More than 920 factory presets, unlimited user presets can be shared.
• Chorus with four delay lines.
• 8 pole Analog Phaser.
• Distortion effect with Tube/Tape emulation
• Stereo Echo/Delay effect.
• Hi end reverberation unit.
• Play melodies live with the onscreen keyboard. Drag fingers for slides and vibrato.
• Optionally use CoreMIDI* compatible hardware keyboard.
• Dozens of scales selectable
• Variable Keyboard layout for scale optimized playing
Full featured programmable Arpeggiator
• Uses programmable sequences with up to 32 steps.
• Can trigger single notes and chords.
• Unique randomizer generates Arpeggios with 100% usability.
• 32 Arpeggios included, unlimited useer arpeggios possible.
• For each step you can program tie, accent, transposition and note order
• Audiobus 3 compatible (Input slot) with Preset saving.
• Inter App Audio
• AudioUnit AUv3 with parameter automation
• Ableton Link compatible
• Audio pasteboard. Copy audio recordings to Clipboard for use with other Apps
• Exchange user presets with File Sharing in iTunes.
• Support for MIDI input/output connections.
• MIDI learn functionality.
- Samplerate problem fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Virsyn keep on delivering
Got to hand it to Virsyn, they make great products then keep them great by constantly updating them as iOS evolves.
You are spoiling us....
Weirdly, given my deep love for Addictive, I'd spent a whole week in it, trying to make a tune out of its sounds alone. It was pretty easy, VirSyn make wonderful instruments, Addictive being one of the first iOS synths and still holding them back in certain quarters.
Then this appeared, an obvious buy. What a treat! It's by far the most twiddly, widdly app yet, its insane to the ears. Reminiscent of the JD800, it sounds great, but there's too much temptation to move some sliders, 3 touches on, the sound is vastly different and taking you on a little journey that has no defined conclusion. The patching is pretty simple once you've caught the groove, it help if you're familiar with their earlier work, Addictive, Cube and Micro all have the same workings, so you can get straight to the nonsense and cut out the sanity.
If you've used their arp, you know it's hard to beat, no exceptions here, apart from not actually wanting to use it and let the notes carry on their merry way.
It's no beginners machine, it could cause much confusion, but to someone who's looking for the next ride into space, get on board immediately,switch the lights off and fiddle until the dawn.
My epic Tera only tune will be released in 2024, I'm not going to rush it...
Unleash the beast
Another fantastic offering from VirSyn who continue to excite in the iOS music world. Their apps offer amazing depth, they are all feature-packed and come at a great price too.
Tera Synth sounds absolutely amazing. The UI, the concept, the workflow, the power, the filters and THAT arp. I think they have thrown everything at this one and it works. Oh, and it comes with over 900 presets to get you started!!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.