Utilize real science from NASA to cultivate life on desolate planets. Think you have what it takes to bring a dead planet back to life? Can you settle the stars?
The universe is your playground in TerraGenesis! Colonize real planets in our solar system, planets created just for TerraGenesis and even alien worlds! When the world is in your hands, the possibilities are truly endless. Play TerraGenesis and start terraforming today!
- Join one of four interstellar Factions, each lending different benefits for colonization
- Colonize entire worlds one step at a time, by creating pressurized habitats for your colonists so they can survive in hostile environments
- Terraform your planet to support human life by altering specific properties of each world, including air pressure, oxygen, sea levels and biomass
- Track your civilization’s progress and your world’s current status with the Stats Summary Page
DISCOVER PLANETS & MOONS
- Colonize real planets from our solar system, including Mars, Venus, Mercury and even Earth!
- Terraform orbital satellites, including The Moon as well as the Moons of Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune
- Build colonies on fictional planets, including Bacchus, Ragnarok, Pontus, Lethe and Boreas
- Terraform Dwarf Planets, including Ceres, Pluto, Charon, Makemake, Eris and Sedna
- Melt ice caps to create planet-wide oceans and seed the planet with life
- Build your own functioning ecosystem with interacting, custom organisms
- Start with 26 different phyla and add 64 unique genes to create all kinds of amazing organisms to inhabit your world
- Manage your lifeforms as they thrive in both terrestrial and aquatic biospheres
- Generate random worlds with complete surface and elevation maps, unique starting conditions and more
TerraGenesis is free to play and as an indie game it was important to us that all in-app purchases are entirely optional and not required for a full and complete experience.
Enjoying TerraGenesis? Learn more!
We hope you are enjoying TerraGenesis 5.0! We want to make sure that all our players have optimal experiences with the new features and have been working hard behind-the-scenes to get this update out to fix the bugs you have reported. As always thanks to all the players who helped us find and fix these bugs, and happy terraforming!
Ratings and Reviews
Good game all around
First off I will preface this by saying I’m only working on my first planet for now but I will say from my experience the game is very good especially considering purchases are entirely optional and the game itself is free
However, somethings could definitely be improved on such as the graphics of the water when trying to build a new colony/ outpost, specifically it saying they cannot be built under-water where no water is shown, including when attempting to place a new mine at an outpost.
Another issue I encountered is that the tutorial isn’t particularly helpful and I instead found myself relying almost entirely on trial and error, for example currently I hate heat rising by +1 per minute and it says to reduce the rising heat levels and there was no focus on being able to pause the progress for any reason you should wish such as not wanting to drown your colonies and outposts while you sleep/ are at work.
This game is something I was looking for. It’s great. It has stunning graphic of your planet changes as you terraform it. It’s so satisfying when you see that water on Mars, and then clouds slowly forming on its atmosphere. All this to finally see green spots of bushes and trees slowly showing up. So great, balanced and fun to play. Every planet comes with a different challenge and different difficulty of terraforming. The game doesn’t have annoying ads! And has great system of ads rewards if you wish to watch them. It is just perfect. I hope devs will keep going like this. It’s the best game I ever played on my phone. All the other games had the annoying ads that just show how greedy the developers are. I know everyone wants to earn something on these games but some of them are just ridiculously filled up with ads. I dump them all with the first ad popping up. When I see devs not being greedy, I feel I really want to support them. Good job!
Fascinating and well-paced
A fascinating, compelling and well-made strategy game that’s very satisfying when you balance all the necessary parameters and succeed in terraforming your first planet. My initial attempt for Mars did well until I neglected to factor in how quickly melting icecaps raise water levels. All my original colonists were drowned, so I tweaked the settings and re-established colonies until things were back in balance. I’m now working in Venus, a completely different challenge. I love the factual elements, and this sim game is worth it for the experience so far. The pace is great, I can set things up, make a few rough calculations at critical points, and check in periodically to tweak the settings, manage mines (essential for income) and monitor the O2, H2O, pressure, temperature etc. until things start to come together. Seeing the planet change from barren to habitable feels like a real achievement!
- Tilting Point LLC
- 867.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Alexander Winn, 2015.
- In-App Purchases
- 10 Genesis Points £0.99
- 50 Genesis Points £4.99
- 200 Genesis Points £9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.