DIG! FIGHT! EXPLORE! BUILD! Join the community of millions of Terrarians!
TERRARIA MOBILE REBUILT FROM THE GROUND UP – NEW AND IMPROVED AND NOW INCLUDING THE 1.4.4 UPDATE AS WELL AS LABOR OF LOVE CONTENT!
"This is the full version of Terraria, built from the ground up... If you loved it on PC or consoles, you’ll love it here.” - Slide To Play
The very world is at your fingertips as you fight for survival, fortune, and glory. Delve deep into cavernous expanses, seek out ever-greater foes to test your mettle in combat, or construct your own city - In the World of Terraria, the choice is yours!
We recommend at least iPhone 6S, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 4 or newer. We support iPhone 5S, iPad Air 1, iPad Mini 2 running at least iOS 10.0, but these devices may experience reduced performance.
• MULTIPLAYER – Play with up to 7 friends on Local Wifi or Online via device-device Wifi hosted games or through the Mobile Terraria Dedicated Server for PC (available for free on Terraria.org)
• TERRARIA REIMAGINED FOR MOBILE – Fully customizable controls and User Interface provide a level of polish and capability not previously possible!
• Gamepad support – including fully-remappable buttons - Play with your Bluetooth connected gamepad where supported.
• Full array of World sizes – Small/Medium/Large...the same size as on Terraria for PC! Now includes random world name generator and the ability to use World Seeds (including some hidden easter egg worlds)
• New! On top of the additions from Journey’s End, all of the Terraria content from the 1.3.1 – 1.3.5 updates is here! This includes:
- Wiring Overhaul, logic gates, sensors, and the Grand Design
- Desert Overhaul, Sandstorms and Blizzards
- Party Events
- Old One’s Army crossover event
- And much more!
• New! Master Mode presents an even higher level of challenge for the worthy Terraria veterans.
• New! Journey Mode creates a more accessible Terraria experience than ever before – tailor your gameplay to fit your unique preferences!
• New! Quality of Life features – from Block Swap to the Void Vault to Boss Health Bars to customizable UI appearance options
• New! Atmospheric and Weather effects will play a greater role than ever before!
• New! The Terraria Bestiary will help you keep track of the enemies, allies, and critters you encounter!
• New foes, including brand new bosses and events to test your mettle in combat
• Over 400 enemies to combat, defeat, and plunder for loot
• Over 20 Biomes and Mini-Biomes to explore, both above and underground – from lush forests to barren deserts to dungeons, the underworld, and even the terrifying Corruption await!
• Updated crafting with multiple added item options
• Over 20 NPCs to discover, each providing their own benefits and unique style
• More than 1000 new items to discover – bringing the total item count to more than 5000!
• In-depth building options that are easy to learn but allow for amazing feats of architecture in the hands of a master.
• And much, much more!
In short, every pixel of Terraria has been reimagined and hand crafted for the BEST possible mobile experience!
Follow us on Twitter @Terraria_Logic and @505_Games
Join our community on Discord @ http://Discord.GG/Terraria
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TerrariaOfficial and https://www.facebook.com/505Games
Visit us on the web at www.terraria.org
Join the official Terraria Forums at: https://forums.terraria.org/
Ratings and Reviews
Please give me back old controls
I have been playing terraria for about 6 years now, during which time I have experienced many incredible updates, and a few months ago, when I heard about terraria: A Journey’s end, I felt both excited and a little sad that there would no longer be new updates. On Wednesday 28th August 2019, I discovered that the long wait was finally over. I rushed on to Terraria, chose my character and world, and spawned in my house, surrounded by my NPC’s. I didn’t even have a second to look around with these weird new controls when it was announced overhead that I was being invaded by Martians!? But I cant attack them. It takes one thumb to move, another to fly.. so how am i supposed to attack? I honestly don’t even understand why you would change the controls that me and hundreds of thousands of people have been used to for so many years. It’s great that the developers have thought about changing the controls, but i think that in doing so you have over complicated them. Please give us the OPTION in settings to go back to the old and simple ones. Because I don’t know how i am going to be able to even think about battling moon lord and defeating these Martians that have already taken out my nurse, dryad, merchant and stylist.
This game is insanely fun!
I have been playing terraria since the year of its release and i have always loved it. It’s been my favourite game for a long time. The bosses are made very well the enemy’s are really cool and the game have really improved over the years. I have always wanted more difficulty’s and now we have journey mode and master mode!
They have really upgraded the graphics from what it used to be.
I really enjoy some bosses like empress of light and moon lord. the bosses all have a challenge which makes the game really addictive. the basic way you play this game is really fun and addictive too you first get materials then you turn them into weapons tools and armour then you kill bosses and do it all again but that all sounds boring and grinds even though it’s really fun discovering these new ores and monsters so it is in fact really fun to do. My biggest problem is that it can be a bit overwhelming sometimes for example in early hardmode there are hundreds of new enemies and it is a bit stressful. I personally really enjoy terraria the controls are pretty good the graphics are great and even though it can be a bit stressful will progressing sometimes. So please get this game it’s a really good price for a really good Game.
1.3 Is great. One problem - the online multiplayer.
I have had Terraria for a very long time - and finally 1.3 has come to mobile. I was excited for the new endgame events and item and especially the Moonlord. I was even more excited as I saw the online multiplayer option. I’ve already played local multiplayer, but wanted to play on a server. I looked up some servers and could only find one that ran on 188.8.131.52 whereas hundreds of others ran on 184.108.40.206 and each time I entered the IP address with the correct port it would say “Server found” then “Connecting” and then either a blank screen with no writing of the terraria backdrop or just a “*L”. I expected it not to work as I was on a different version but a message to give me some more light on the problem could have helped. I then tried the one 1.3.07 server which proceeded to load up and even spawn me into the world but before anything could render the game crashes and sends me to the home screen of my iPhone. I have a 6s and I thought that this would be enough to run me joining a server. This is an absolutely brilliant game always during the 3 years I’ve played it and I think the update is great that it’s finally come to mobile. However I wish that the mobile servers would be more accessible. Many thanks
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 505 Games (US), Inc.
- 256 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- ©2012 Re-Logic. Published by 505 Games. Developed by DR Studios. All Rights Reserved.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.