DIG! FIGHT! EXPLORE! BUILD! Join the community of millions of Terrarians!
TERRARIA MOBILE REBUILT FROM THE GROUND UP – NEW AND IMPROVED AND NOW INCLUDING ALL OF THE CONTENT FROM THE EPIC JOURNEY’S END 1.4 UPDATE!
"This is the full version of Terraria, built from the ground up... If you loved it on PC or consoles, you’ll love it here.” - Slide To Play
The very world is at your fingertips as you fight for survival, fortune, and glory. Delve deep into cavernous expanses, seek out ever-greater foes to test your mettle in combat, or construct your own city - In the World of Terraria, the choice is yours!
We recommend at least iPhone 6S, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 4 or newer. We support iPhone 5S, iPad Air 1, iPad Mini 2 running at least iOS 10.0, but these devices may experience reduced performance.
• MULTIPLAYER – Play with up to 7 friends on Local Wifi or Online via device-device Wifi hosted games or through the Mobile Terraria Dedicated Server for PC (available for free on Terraria.org)
• TERRARIA REIMAGINED FOR MOBILE – Fully customizable controls and User Interface provide a level of polish and capability not previously possible!
• Gamepad support – including fully-remappable buttons - Play with your Bluetooth connected gamepad where supported.
• Full array of World sizes – Small/Medium/Large...the same size as on Terraria for PC! Now includes random world name generator and the ability to use World Seeds (including some hidden easter egg worlds)
• New! On top of the additions from Journey’s End, all of the Terraria content from the 1.3.1 – 1.3.5 updates is here! This includes:
- Wiring Overhaul, logic gates, sensors, and the Grand Design
- Desert Overhaul, Sandstorms and Blizzards
- Party Events
- Old One’s Army crossover event
- And much more!
• New! Master Mode presents an even higher level of challenge for the worthy Terraria veterans.
• New! Journey Mode creates a more accessible Terraria experience than ever before – tailor your gameplay to fit your unique preferences!
• New! Quality of Life features – from Block Swap to the Void Vault to Boss Health Bars to customizable UI appearance options
• New! Atmospheric and Weather effects will play a greater role than ever before!
• New! The Terraria Bestiary will help you keep track of the enemies, allies, and critters you encounter!
• New foes, including brand new bosses and events to test your mettle in combat
• Over 400 enemies to combat, defeat, and plunder for loot
• Over 20 Biomes and Mini-Biomes to explore, both above and underground – from lush forests to barren deserts to dungeons, the underworld, and even the terrifying Corruption await!
• Updated crafting with multiple added item options
• Over 20 NPCs to discover, each providing their own benefits and unique style
• More than 1000 new items to discover – bringing the total item count to more than 5000!
• In-depth building options that are easy to learn but allow for amazing feats of architecture in the hands of a master.
• And much, much more!
In short, every pixel of Terraria has been reimagined and hand crafted for the BEST possible mobile experience!
Follow us on Twitter @Terraria_Logic and @505_Games
Join our community on Discord @ http://Discord.GG/Terraria
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TerrariaOfficial and https://www.facebook.com/505Games
Visit us on the web at www.terraria.org
Join the official Terraria Forums at: https://forums.terraria.org/
- Zenith’s range is now full screen with the aim stick and gamepad!
- Game boots up faster!
- Tutorials option no longer block notification messages!
- Liquid bombs and rockets no longer freeze the game!
- More options for Autopause! By default Autopause no longer pauses in inventory.
- Additional bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Please give me back old controls
I have been playing terraria for about 6 years now, during which time I have experienced many incredible updates, and a few months ago, when I heard about terraria: A Journey’s end, I felt both excited and a little sad that there would no longer be new updates. On Wednesday 28th August 2019, I discovered that the long wait was finally over. I rushed on to Terraria, chose my character and world, and spawned in my house, surrounded by my NPC’s. I didn’t even have a second to look around with these weird new controls when it was announced overhead that I was being invaded by Martians!? But I cant attack them. It takes one thumb to move, another to fly.. so how am i supposed to attack? I honestly don’t even understand why you would change the controls that me and hundreds of thousands of people have been used to for so many years. It’s great that the developers have thought about changing the controls, but i think that in doing so you have over complicated them. Please give us the OPTION in settings to go back to the old and simple ones. Because I don’t know how i am going to be able to even think about battling moon lord and defeating these Martians that have already taken out my nurse, dryad, merchant and stylist.
1.3 Is great. One problem - the online multiplayer.
I have had Terraria for a very long time - and finally 1.3 has come to mobile. I was excited for the new endgame events and item and especially the Moonlord. I was even more excited as I saw the online multiplayer option. I’ve already played local multiplayer, but wanted to play on a server. I looked up some servers and could only find one that ran on 220.127.116.11 whereas hundreds of others ran on 18.104.22.168 and each time I entered the IP address with the correct port it would say “Server found” then “Connecting” and then either a blank screen with no writing of the terraria backdrop or just a “*L”. I expected it not to work as I was on a different version but a message to give me some more light on the problem could have helped. I then tried the one 1.3.07 server which proceeded to load up and even spawn me into the world but before anything could render the game crashes and sends me to the home screen of my iPhone. I have a 6s and I thought that this would be enough to run me joining a server. This is an absolutely brilliant game always during the 3 years I’ve played it and I think the update is great that it’s finally come to mobile. However I wish that the mobile servers would be more accessible. Many thanks
A few glitches
The options to change the controls are much better now. Although there is a glitch dealing with using items with the main joystick on the right hand side of the screen. I was in an event and I was mainly using my Terra blade and Flairon: but after dying ( maybe once or more I’m unaware when this happened ) I could no longer use those items with the right hand joystick which just defaulted back to moving an aim cursor on the screen. The same thing happened when I tried to do some mining with my pickaxe and it stopped working. The only way to solve it is by using the extra button on the right hand side which uses your current held item - but it can’t exactly aim without having the cursor move too which is just going back to those bad controls again - or to reset the game and wait a while, and I don’t want to wait for that. Please fix the controls a bit more but otherwise Terraria content for Mobile got much more incredible
- 505 Games (US), Inc.
- 255.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- ©2012-2020 Re-Logic. Published by 505 Games. Developed by DR Studios. All Rights Reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.