The world of Aquatic products and solutions to make fishkeeping easy in one single app! Welcome to Tetra Aquatics; your go-to tool for maintaining your aquarium or garden pond. Discover the helpful features for water testing, finding the perfect aquarium with our augmented reality and never miss a filter change with our handy reminder service.
YOUR WATER VALUES
• Analysis of the most important water parameters
• Save your measurement results in your personal test history
• No additional colour scale necessary
• Compatible with all tetra strips and liquid tests
• Detailed diagnosis and recommended problem solving actions
• Project virtual aquariums directly into your living environment
• Combine many different aquariums and base cabinets
• Get detailed information about all aquariums and buy online
• Never forget to change your filter cartridge again
• Activate the timer with a touch and let e-mails remind you to change your filter cartridge
EXPORT YOUR WATER VALUES
• With the export function you can also save your water values locally.
THE NEW FILTER ALARM IS HERE!
The filter alarm function has been expanded and the EX Plus filter series has been added.
The following features are now available:
• Choice between EasyCrystal and EX Plus filter
• Individual selection of filter components
• Push notifications for cleaning and replacement
• Addition of supporting products
Get the new features and download the latest version of the Tetra Aquatics App.
Ratings and Reviews
Nice idea, frustrating presentation
Generally I’m pleased with the digital reading of the tests and the results seem to match manually checked tests, so all good on that front. The results are displayed nicely for individual tests as well, with the green yellow and red value bars nicely showing the optimum ranges. Unfortunately the my water values page, where multiple tests are tracked over time is a frustrating mess. The traffic light page is ok, but there is no way to switch to showing all the actual values of the tests at the same time. You can only click on a single test at a time to see the measured value so comparing results other than by tragic light colour is impossible. The graphed results page is a complete waste of time though and fails entirely to be useful. The graphs show only the traffic light colour not the value measured. So if your ammonia goes from the bottom of the ok range to the top, the graph shows no change! Secondly the order on the graph is upside down, so a drop in levels looks like a raised value on the graph. This feature is rely poorly implemented and is the only reason to use the app.
Good idea terrible execution.
This is a great idea but unfortunately it just doesn’t work!
The app assumes you are using the strips in an aquarium even if you tell it you are dipping a pond, the results are then very hit and miss, sometimes the results will show green but the details say caution too high, and if you manually check with the packaging some of the results are just plain wrong
I wish this worked because it would be brilliant but for now it is just not working.
Good overall, suggested improvements
I like the app generally, I struggle with visual colour comparisons and this does that for you, though I think the better the lighting the better the app test. The CO2 test I assume isn’t part of the 6 in 1 test or it doesn’t work properly, normally says at max 20 setting which had me panicking but does sometime give readings? My tank has tons of agitation and new air pump, bought before I realised but no difference ☹️. On iPad the save option is off the bottom of screen and I keep forgetting. Charts are great idea but limited to last four readings, would be good to have long term readings for trends, especially when first cycling the tank and doing multiple tests per day/week. Having all test types on one chart with different line colours would also be good. Option to retake pic would also be good rather than starting again when you click and camera goes out of focus.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tetra GmbH
- 209.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Copyright © Spectrum Brands, Inc. All rights reserverd. Tetra, a Spectrum Brands Company