Professional or individual? The TGV Lyria app will simplify your train travel between France and Switzerland!
You can exchange any SNCF e-ticket and pay directly in the app.
With the TGV Lyria app, you'll find all the information you'll need whether you're an individual or traveling on business. You can easily manage your train booking between France and Switzerland.
YOUR FRANCE/SWITZERLAND TRIP AT A GLANCE:
- Easily see all practical information about your TGV destination: seat, onboard services, departure and arrival times, departure platform in France.
- Log in with your SNCF VOYAGEUR* loyalty card in the app and find all TGV Lyria trips linked with your loyalty card.
- Easily exchange your e-tickets purchased from an SNCF point of sales or from the SBB.ch website (Ticketshop) and pay the difference in the app.
- Display your e-tickets purchased from an SNCF point of sales or on the SBB.ch website (Ticketshop) in the form of a QR code in the app.
- If the price of your ticket allows it (total or partial flexibility), you can cancel or exchange your trip before departure. Reimbursement is made through the payment channel.
- Send the ticket to your personal calendar.
- The TGV Lyria app offers 3 different passenger classes: Standard, Standard 1ERE and Business 1ERE. You now have a customed offer created and made available to meet all your travel needs.
- View times for various destinations of TGV Lyria trains and get travel info: onboard services, station services in France, correspondences in arrival stations in Switzerland, or traffic status.
- Finalize your purchase with our distribution partners Oui.sncf.com and cff.ch.
TGV LYRIA INFORMATION AND NEWS:
- Follow line disruptions in real time and information about traffic on our network of TGV Lyria destinations and stations.
- Get promos and deals for your train travels with TGV Lyria.
So, don't wait! Download the TGV Lyria app for all your train travels and ticket bookings between France and Switzerland!
Lyria is a partner of the SNCF "VOYAGEUR" loyalty program. Sign up for the program, travel with TGV Lyria, and get rewards for your loyalty with discount prices.
The TGV Lyria app does not yet allow you to book tickets. You can book your e-tickets to France or Switzerland from our distributors Oui.sncf and CFF.
Virtual assistant added
Ratings and Reviews
Great idea needs some work
This app is a nice idea but it doesn't do that much and what it does do could be better in places. A key screen is the timetable but the search button to find train times is barely visible on an iPad. Three out of five might be a bit generous. It would be helpful if it made information on forthcoming engineering work more accessible.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.