Presenting the story of Blur’s 21 year career to date.
This fully immersive and interactive app features
• Previews or full track plays of music from the Blur 21 campaign product suite, dependent upon what you have in your iTunes library
• An interactive timeline
• Exclusive, previously unreleased and rare audio and video (demos, remixes, archive live performance and interview footage)
• Brand new band interviews exclusively conducted for this app
• Social share features to allow you to share content from the app to your friends via Facebook and Twitter
• Comprehensive discography – from cassette singles to Japanese-only promos
• Comprehensive videography of the band’s music videos.
• Photo galleries reflecting different periods in Blur’s career so far.
• Band and individual band member biographies.
• Comprehensive gigography with setlists powered by setlist.fm
• Blur News
iOS 5 compatible
Please note that the audio standard in some of the bonus audio / video extras may not be of perfect quality.
Updated to include links to new blur website
Ratings and Reviews
I loooove blur!
Plz plz do a tour in mainland China! It's sooo disappointing to be forgotten and the fact is that a huge number of audiences that will be present at the concert in HK or Taipei are fans travelling a really long way from the mainland… chances are slim but I just want our voices to be heard 😘i like the app anyway.
Stuck on newsfeed
A great app apart from the fact that when opening, it has trouble 'fetching the newsfeed.' To get rid of this message you have to hit ok a number of times to remove the message. Other then that everything else works fine! I mainly use it to access the video footage as the music videos are all in one place! It has the potential to be even better - it would be cool if other features were added like interactive games, competitions or fan forums?
Love it but needs fixing
This is a great app and perfect for Blur fans. It includes exclusive interviews, photos, videos and a whole timeline of the band's career.
The only trouble is is that the app now appears to be broken, as it freezes quickly, plus has the annoying message 'trouble receiving the news feed' which you can't seem to get rid of.
Please fix it then this app will be brill!
- Warner Music Inc.
- 121.2 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © EMI Group Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.