Buy and download eBooks for your favourite series from Cambridge University Press. Learn online and offline using desktop, tablet or mobile phone.
· Find an eBook for you – choose from the most popular series including Complete, Empower, English Grammar in Use, Eyes Open, face2face, Guess What!, Kid’s Box, Super Minds, Super Safari, Think, Unlock and Uncover.
· Shop for eBooks – easily shop for eBooks within the app. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the purchase.
· Customise your learning – use the built-in tools including bookmarks, notes and highlights for a more personalised experience.
· Sync your eBooks – the app lets you read the same eBooks across devices and syncs automatically your bookmarks, notes and highlights.
· Learn offline – download your eBooks and use them offline wherever you wish. Your progress will be saved on your device and synced next time you’re connected to the internet.
When downloading eBooks, we recommend that you use your home wi-fi connection. Use of public wi-fi networks or mobile data is not recommended.
For FAQs and full technical requirements, please go to cambridge.org/bookshelf/faq. For technical support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bug fixes, wording update
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Poorly designed app
Purchased the app today for my IPad, I am extremely disappointed . I would love to return\delete the app and get my money back.
When trying to answer questions on the exercise pages, the handwrite option doesn’t work properly and when part of your hand touches the screen the app takes it as if you were trying to draw something on the page.
I cannot switch the view to landscape, making it even worse to read and write on it. Impossible to use the apple keyboard to answer the questions as it only works when the IPad is on landscape, using the pen/handwriting feature is a waste of time.
Sorry but for Cambridge press to release such a poor designed app, very disappointing.
Logged in to their website, there is no customer service option, no contact option. Not sure how to proceed.
Anyway, don’t recommend it at all. It is a shame as I wanted to purchase more books and use the IPad to complete all the exercises.
If anyone knows how to get a refund please let me know by making a comment here.
You only download site and then only a few books at shelf prices.
Very good application.
- Cambridge University Press
- 84.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Cambridge University Press
- In-App Purchases
- Advanced Grammar + answers £22.99
- Essential Grammar + answers £22.99
- Complete Advanced Student’s Book £32.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.