The Chase is on! Apple's Game of the Day
The Ultimate TV Quiz Show app is here! With Bradley Walsh and all SIX Chasers to take on, in the official app of the hit ITV game show.
Answer general knowledge questions to build up cash before you face one of the country's finest quiz brains, The Chaser. Can you outrun The Chaser and get your money back to the prize fund? And can you take on The Chaser in the ultimate test of quick-thinking brain power - The Final Chase.
This isn't just a quiz, it's also a race where you must avoid being caught by The Chaser! How will you fare against the super six?
• The Menace
• The Vixen
• The Beast
• The Governess
• The Dark Destroyer
• The Sinnerman
You face a tough challenge, with each Chaser accurately modelled on the statistics from their actual performances on the TV show.
• Full running commentary by Bradley Walsh
• Selfie yourself into the game alongside The Chasers
• Play as The Chaser and take on friends and family (with two devices)
• Play in each of the Chase rounds with up to 4 players (on one device):
◦ Cash Builder
◦ The Chase
◦ The Final Chase
• Easy, Medium and Hard modes
• Questions read out by your device
• Leaderboards and Achievements
• Detailed stats for Players and Chasers
• Over 4,500 brand new fun and challenging questions
• Optional Sport, Music and TV & Film question packs to purchase
Have you got what it takes to beat The Chaser?
The Chase™ and © ITV Studios Limited 2012-2020. Licensed by ITV Broadcasting Limited. All rights reserved.
• Added Darragh "The Menace" Ennis, the sixth Chaser!
• Further VS Mode improvements
We hope you like this update and consider leaving us a good review. Otherwise, please send us feedback: http://barnstormgames.helpshift.com/a/the-chase-ultimate-edition/ Thank you!
Ratings and Reviews
Great Game but need more Bradley
Love this game and it’s true to the tv program. I don’t think paying £1.99 is a large sum for the app and to buy the extra Questions if it was a free app you would have limited questions and spend extra buying a pack of questions anyway.
But just as Bradley makes the show and as someone else commented Bradley would be better if he could read the questions as the few voices available are computerised.
The games is missing the choice of set A or B questions in the final round.
It would be nice to be able to connect upto 5 devices in the vs mode so you can play with your friends instead of having 4 of you crowd round one device and rush to pass it round when it’s your go. It also makes it hard to do the final round. You could include buzzers so you can answer the questions as individuals.
Have you thought of having an optional cheat option that you could use in the rounds but only once. This could be reveal answer or 50/50. If you had more devices connected this cheat could be ask the other players.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the great review! Sadly, with so many thousands of questions, it simply isn't possible for Bradley to read them all out. Your other suggestions have been passed on to the team.
Bradley nicked my money!
I love this game. I’m a bit obsessed with The Chase on telly so didn’t hesitate to hit the buy button when I found it in the App Store. And I’m glad there are no annoying adverts or ‘freemium’ model here. I haven’t bought the extra question packs yet but I probably will. I’ve spent all afternoon playing and beat two Chasers, winning £48,000 and then £6,000 but the leaderboard has only registered my first win. Oi! Where’s my £6,000 gone? If this keeps happening then it’s going to get really annoying as I’d like to keep track of my achievements and my position on the leaderboard. Also, I noticed that the app hasn’t been updated for a year. Perhaps it’s time to revisit the app ITV Studios, give it a dusting off?
This is one of the best apps out there. No, or extremely little, ads (and if one does pop up it will be for another quiz app you’ll also love!), no bugs, never crashes, gazillions of questions, etc.
I have a few feature requests...
1. Simply set A and set B in the final chase. Not very important because in all fairness it doesn’t make the slightest difference.
2. The ability to be the chaser, but not in vs mode. i.e. you don’t have anyone to play with, but you want to be the chaser for a change so you play against an AI contestant.
3. Ability to connect multiple devices in vs mode, so you don’t have to cram around one device while the chaser gets one all to them self!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Barnstorm Games Limited
- 828.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2017-2021 Barnstorm Games Limited
- In-App Purchases
- All Question Packs £1.79
- Sports Question Pack £0.89
- TV & Film Question Pack £0.89
- Music Question Pack £0.89
- All Question Packs £0.89
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.