Best Clock app I have seen for Mac (AU)
Fabulous design (US)
Absolutely excellent clock and time zone app (AU)
Simple! I use it everyday! Brilliant! (UK)
Perfect for Global Responsibilities(US)
Completely redesigned, The Clock 4 Bigger than ever.
• Keep track, easily and efficiently of your contacts in different time zones.
• Have a quick view on a Calendar, which can be integrated with the macOS Calendar
• Easily setup meetings with the Meeting Planner.
• Have a highlight on the Business Hours and Holidays of your subcontractors, customers, ...
• Highly customizable.
• Be reminded when to Take a Break and relax.
• Full Trackpad integration, swipe to travel trough time.
• Touch Bar and Notification Center Widget ready for your convenience.
• Window resizing and the responsive design to adapt to your need.
• HandOff with The Clock on your iPhone/iPad.
The World Clocks
• AM/PM or 24Hours.
• Analog or Digital Clock view.
• Choose among a wide range of complications
• Business Hours.
• Time offset.
• Time Zone offset (PDT, CDT, UTC…).
• Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow.
• AM/PM, 24H.
• Drag&Drop the world clocks to order them.
• Beautiful clock face displaying day and night.
• Personalize the world clock time format per cities.
• Change the city name.
• PDT, CDT, MDT, GMT… and more automatically adapting during daylight saving period.
• Meeting Planner Slider to travel through time.
• Business Hours led to check if your contact is in the working hours time frame.
• Select a date in the calendar for an accurate Daylight Saving adjustment.
• With the Calendar.app integration into The Clock have a quick look on your schedule
• With the Calendar Complication, automatically know if you are busy while planning a meeting.
• Export easily your schedule information by a simple copy/paste or share menu or Drag & Drop.
• Slider automatically round the time to 15/30 min.
• Navigate the months with buttons, keyboard shortcuts, trackpad.
• Show/Hide the Calendar.
• Toggle week/month view.
• Show/Hide the weeks number.
• Select your referenced calendar for the week number. (Regional settings, or ISO 8601).
• Select a day in Meeting Planner for an accurate Daylight Saving adjustment.
• Highlight days off per city.
• Follow the macOS setting for calendar first day of the week or set your own...
• Choose to integrate or not with the macOS Calendar.
• Have a quick view on your calendar events.
• Calendar complication to immediately see what is coming next on your schedule.
• Voice Over.
• Dynamic Type for font size to adapt to your need.
• Color blind friendly.
• Haptic feedback (for Mac supporting it).
• Choose between 4 beautiful themes (White/Dark/Daisy Blue/Deep Dark) with transparency or not.
• Select clock faces.
• Have the theme follow automatically the color of your appearance.
• Rearrange The Clock menu bar items by (shift) drag and drop.
• Keyboard Shortcuts for most common actions.
• Display the moon phase, and get all the moon phase informations.
• Backup/Restore your settings easily (Local, Dropbox, iCloud).
• Keep or not The Clock window floating above your desktop.
• Choose to access The Clock from the menu bar or from the Dock.
• Enjoy the Take a Break feature, and relax.
• Amazing Take a Break screen saver, displaying quotes among ~100 quotes in 8 genres or World Clock Map.
• Or the Take a Break screen saver, with your own text.
• And more …
• And with a real user manual to go deeper in the discovery of all the features.
Ready for macOS 12 Monterey.
[New] macOS 12 Monterey Shortcuts.
[New Calendar] Video Meeting Events are now highlighted in Calendar events.
[New Calendar] Simply join video call and open an event link by clicking on the video service or link icons.
[New Calendar] Events Notes, Location, URL are now displayed in tooltip for more detailed information.
[New Calendar] Click on an event will be now opened automatically in Fantastical if you are using it instead of the macOS Calendar.
[Improvement] Extra Widgets themes.
[Other] Bugs fixed and Improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent Simple To Use Clock
I deal with a lot of people in different countries and this little clock is great for just glancing to see if they are awake!
You can anchor the clock so it sits above everything or you can use F19 to simply bring it to the top of whatever you have open. Plenty of room for multiple clocks for different time zones - my only complaint would be that there are not enough towns and cities listed. You cannot simply put in the town of the place a peron is based and get the time, you will need to google the nearest major city, or in some cases the capital city of the country to get a time zone. Would be amazing if you were able to put in any town or city and have that displayed in your list so that you imeediately which office you are dealing with.
Overall a fantastic little app and doesn’t cost much at all for what it gives you.
Great little app
With Catalina the cancelation widgets & dashboard removed my world clock, my original work timer (to get me to move around every 45min to an hour) no longer functioned.
Spotted this app, recently updated and it fills the gap.
- I have world time and can see preferred cities
- Using a slider I can easily check that meetings across the globe are scheduled appropriately. ( this can be done on iphone/ipad native world clock but no slider so not enough)
- I have a desktop timer to help make sure I get-up and move around enough during the day (important in lock-down). All my screens go blank with a quote (if I want) - I can easily escape or I can have a function where I am really locked out until the rest peirod is done.
The tool does what it says it does so cannot fault it.
A few items could work better such as hand-off to iPhone and iPad (must be purchased separately). And if one uses the strict lock-down option, hot-keys to get out of it could be helpful if one forgets to turn it off. Not enough for me to reduce my rating.
A must for everyone
I don’t usually write feedback but every now and then comes an app that impresses me so much that I must take some time out.
This is a must have app for anyone who either does business in more than one time zone or has friends and family in more than one time zone. Absolutely brilliant and very helpful and useful in creating meeting invites or confirming with someone what time you can meet or talk to them. I need this app on my iphone in some way or another also.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Fabrice Leyne
- 17.9 MB
- Requires macOS 10.14 or later.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2021 Fabrice Leyne
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.