The Elder Scrolls: Legends is an award-winning free-to-play strategy card game. Enter an online CCG based on the hit Elder Scrolls RPG series and prepare your deck for battle!
Journey through THE Elder Scrolls stories, conquer your enemies, and join the fun in this easy-to-pick-up, hard-to-put-down adventure! Gather cards and build your deck, then travel through Morrowind, battle dragons in Skyrim and venture to the Clockwork City.
Experience an Elder Scrolls adventure that keeps on growing. Whether you have 10 minutes or five hours, The Elder Scrolls: Legends will take you on an epic CCG journey.
THE ELDERS SCROLLS: LEGENDS FEATURES:
EXPANSIVE SOLO CONTENT
- Do you like playing solo games? Legends has you covered.
- Learn the basics of Legends and experience hours of solo gameplay while earning rewards along the way.
- Delve into expansive three-arc stories spanning Elder Scrolls tales of The Dark Brotherhood to the fabled Clockwork City and more.
- Jump into Solo Arena to test your deck-building skills or wrack your brain in one-off Puzzle challenges.
CARD BATTLE STRATEGY GAME
- A strategic card game unlike any other, Legends features a divided battlefield with “lanes” that allow for flexibility and choice, turning the simple act of card placement into a tactical strategy.
- Think you’re down and out in a match? With Runes and Prophecies, every losing battle is a chance for a miraculous comeback with an additional card draw when you need it most.
EXCITING CCG COMPETITION
- Harness the power of your decks and battle against other players for ultimate bragging rights and rewards.
- Play card games against friends online
- Climb the ladder in online ranked play
- Conquer competitive Arena
- Step into the Gauntlet, a global weekend tournament with online duels pitting players from all over the world against each other.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR COLLECTION
- Level up your cards to strengthen your decks and tailor your play style.
- Show off your personality with cosmetic card backs and unique titles to flaunt your victories and achievements to friends and foes alike.
- In Legends, there’s always something to look forward to:
- New cards added every month
- Limited time events
- Daily and monthly login rewards
- Full-fledged expansions
- Consistent balance adjustments
- Legends’ metagame is fresh, interesting, and always updating!
- Past expansions include: Fall of the Dark Brotherhood, Heroes of Skyrim, Return to Clockwork City and Houses of Morrowind.
Gather your cards and prepare for battle in Elder Scrolls: Legends! Download now.
Requires an Internet connection and iOS 10.0 or better
- Spanish (Latin American)
- Brazilian Portuguese
The latest version of The Elder Scrolls: Legends is live! This release includes security updates to ensure long-term stability of the game.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s been a while since we’ve been this captivated by a card battler. Story mode is a fun way to practise up and learn new Legends, and Elder Scrolls intense online battles are complex and rewarding. Unlocking card packs and building an amazing deck is a blast—and the ability to “train" your cards means the you’ll be tinkering and perfecting for a long, long time.
I’ve played this game everyday for two years.
I was first introduced to this game by my brother, and once I learned the motions I quickly became hooked. With development being halted, and no more monthly cards and so on, the game has lost a bit of it’s excitement, but I love the game as it is. A vast library of cards that even I haven’t fully acquired over my years of play; a vibrant and active community, now matter how big or small it is - theres something about it that just has such charm. The art work on the cards is brilliant, but the infinite amount of tactics and decks you can build is the real gem to this game. It also has a more simplified and easy to comprehend fighting system, which I find puts me off others games such as Hearthstone and so on.
As I said, while development may have halted, I greatly encourage people to download this game and enjoy it as it is, as even with it’s expansion stopped, there years worth of gameplay to be had and experienced, and you’ll be all the better for it.
Ysmir's beard! A great game!!
A brilliant variation of the familiar card strategy game. It's only rival is hearthstone, which I enjoy less as I am personally a fan of Bethesda, and the elder scrolls universe. The best aspect of the game is that it isn't plagued with micro transactions, and it's not essentially "pay to win". Sure, the option to pay is certainly present but it doesn't effect balancing or fairness of the game, and this is something so many mobile games get wrong. When you choose to not pay the game still rewards you for your playing time. Moreover, the game keeps you Engaged with a variety of game types and rpg elements. Character choice, and levelling however is limited, but this feels very minor against everything this game offers. Overall, an essential game to download and try out for yourself!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bethesda Softworks LLC
- 2.2 GB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- ©2016 ZeniMax Media Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Starter Pack £4.99
- Starter Skyrim Bundle £4.99
- Fall of the Dark Brotherhood: 3 Map Bundle £19.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.