Delve into a strange cave with a seemingly endless supply of treasure, strategically choosing your battles to gather as much treasure as possible!
Find rare artifacts, gold, and stat gems, and traverse the skill tree to become your choice of a mage, warrior, alchemist, or a mix of skills. Craft potions, enchant your equipment, and discover secret areas! But be careful because the cave has become quite dangerous lately with more explorers going missing every day…
The Enchanted Cave 2 is an RPG/roguelike with a heavy focus on risk vs reward. Strategically choosing your battles, building your character, enchanting your equipment and knowing when to escape the cave are crucial to succeed.
- 9 playable characters
- 100 randomly-generated floors of loot, monsters, and minibosses
- Secret areas hidden in the walls
- A thriving town of tourists and eager explorers to talk and trade their equipment
- Over 300 items, equipment, spells, and crafting ingredients
- Mid-cave shops to buy, sell, and enchant equipment
- Sprawling skill tree featuring 3 unique play-styles, or any combination!
- A beautiful soundtrack by Grant Kirkhope
- Museum for the hardcore collectors
- New Game+ mode to infinity
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Fixed bug with occasionally not being able to paste text from the clipboard
Fixed bug where movement was still possible with escape wings confirmation window open
Fixed crash related to game being resized while certain message windows were open
Minimap updates: NPCs now show on the map, and open chests now appear as dark icons instead of walkable floor.
I recommend to any potential buyers of this game that you try the enchanted cave 1 as it is free and this is a step up in terms of enchanting items, making potions, "secret" rooms, better bosses, new game +, new spells, levelling system, a village, and the biggie, procedural generation!
It was amazing to play on PC, and it is just as amazing on Tablet. I’d really recommend this one if you’re a fan of dungeon crawlers and RPG’s. As a small note, the music doesn’t loop correctly, but that’s hardly much of an issue. Excellent game!
The first one was great fun. This adds various tweaks and enhancements without breaking what was already a solid, addictive dungeon crawler.
開發者「Dustin Auxier」尚未提供關於其隱私權實務和資料處理的詳細資訊給 Apple。
開發者送出下一個 App 更新項目時需要提供隱私權詳細資訊。
- Dustin Auxier
- 105.2 MB
- 设备需装有 iOS 8.0 或更高版本。
- 设备需装有 iPadOS 8.0 或更高版本。
- iPod touch
- 设备需装有 iOS 8.0 或更高版本。
- 需使用运行 macOS 11.0 或更高版本的系统并装有 Apple M1 芯片的 Mac。
- 12+ 偶尔/轻微的烟酒或毒品使用或相关内容 偶尔/轻微的卡通或幻想暴力 偶尔/轻微的现实暴力
- © 2018 okshur, LLC