The Farnborough Academy app is for parents/carers and staff of the academy to enhance communication and provide parents with an insight into School activities.
Keep up to date with your child’s learning journey and receive regular updates on school activities with our innovative communication platform.
All you need to get started is an email address and password (provided by The Farnborough Academy).
- Receive push notifications and in-app messages from The Farnborough Academy
- Keep up to date with your children’s activities via your own personalised newsfeed
- Clear and visible notices for important school events
- Reduce paper waste
To use this App, you will need an account which will be provided by The Farnborough Academy.
For any further information please email the Academy at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- View SEND information for a student within the Parent Portal
- View SIMS Marksheet data for a student within the Parent Portal
- Select another teacher’s timetable from within class registers
- Reminder section in the Message Centre that highlights to users any messages that require a response
- Welsh translations
- Various bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The App Is Broken
You Are Greeted By The ‘Enter Email’ Login Page And It Doesn’t Even Work. 1/5
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.