"Accompanied by a beautiful score, the entire game is situated around its use of visuals and audio to build up a wonderful atmosphere - something a lot of other games in the genre forget." - PocketGamer
Play as paranormal investigator John “Buster of Ghosts” Murr as he explores yet another mysteriously creepy house.
This time he’s on the case of Evelyn Bright, a 10 year old girl that went missing whilst playing hide and seek with her father.
Will John solve the mystery of the missing girl and discover what really happened in the forgotten room? Tune in right now to find out!
• In game camera so you can take photos of all the clues you find. Less back tracking!
• Plenty of puzzles to get stuck on.
• Beautiful soundtrack composed by Richard J. Moir.
• Candles! Candles are a feature right?
• Auto-save feature, never lose your progress again!
Facebook & Twitter:
Newsletter & Future Game Releases:
* Various bug fixes.
* New error catching and reporting, please send in any logs you can so we can make the game better!
* New backup features.
* New, faster, saving system.
If you haven't already, please consider leaving a review as they really help!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good but short
I enjoyed as I do all Glitch games, but it was a little short, not much play time at all. Apart from that, it was fun, the puzzles were interesting...a bit easy compared to the other games....the atmosphere was nice and spooky, music I can't comment on as I always switch it off before I play. Sound effects were good.
How did a glitch game manage to slip by me??? I was excited to see this when looking for something else, Glitch have a style and humour that is unique to them and each game is such a pleasure to play. I wish the App Store wasn't filled with such nonsense that games with actual substance like this could be seen. Forever lost will remain my favourite gaming experience ever and holds a place in my heart forever.
Fab as always with Glitch
This game keeps you thinking, clever puzzles, lovely music and the graphics are fab. I think the game feels short because you never want it to end, so engaging, like reading a good book you rush a bit because it fun and then slow down to try to make it last a bit longer. Thanks Glitch team for your terrific games.
- Glitch Games Ltd
- 298.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2012 - 2020 Glitch Games Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.