The Ophthalmologist is a free, monthly ophthalmologist's magazine. We cover ophthalmology, in part, by exploring the hopes, fears, motivations and aspirations of the key figures – both clinical and industrial – in the field.
Inside each issue, you will find six key sections:
• Upfront – News, covering the latest in the clinical research, professional, practice and pharmaceutical areas
• Feature – A lavishly illustrated in-depth journalistic investigation of a topic of central importance to ophthalmologists
• In Practice – Reporting the best that can be done in clinical practice today, with articles from leading ophthalmologists
• NextGen – Highlighting where clinical practice will be in the next decade, with interviews and articles from the ophthalmologists leading this bleeding-edge research
• Profession – A combination of articles that pertain to the optimal running of your practice, from the latest political and regulatory issues, to advice on building, running, improving and marketing your practice
The Ophthalmologist – an Ophthalmologist's magazine, not a magazine for Ophthalmologists.
It’s fresh thinking.
Fixed the issue menu for iOS 10.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Unfortunately it looks like, The Ophthalmologist is going away from apple store and not updating the app. Mine is stuck on message about no internet connection.
I got my hardcopy of The Ophthalmologist and I was delighted to learn that it also has a downloadable app - and it was a bonus that this one is excellent. It really sets the standard for magazine apps - other publishers take note.
If you work in Ophthalmology this is a must read for you.
A great read and a great App well done!
- Texere Publishing Limited
- 2.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015 Texere Publishing Limited
- In-App Purchases
- The Ophthalmologist
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.