We teach you to how to run faster, get stronger and hit your PR with training workouts, videos and articles from The Run Experience coaching team in San Francisco. As featured in: Runner’s World, Competitor Magazine, Men’s Health, 60 Minute Sports, Outside Magazine, Ragnar Relay Series, Active.com.
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- FREE Weekly Training Videos and Articles with full workouts, racing tips and training advice
- Easily search workouts based on time, fitness goal, and equipment needed.
- Interactive workouts on running, drills, strength, and injury prevention
- Interactive programs for 5k, Half Marathon, and Marathon
- GPS tracker for all your runs!
- Talk to coaches and connect with runners in our Community forum.
- Integrates with Apple Health to keep track of your progress
Are you signed up for a 5K, 10K, Half Marathon or Full Marathon? To be a better runner, you must be a complete athlete. That means we focus on running technique, strength, and mobility for injury prevention.
On top of all these free training videos and treasure trove of advice, members of The Run Experience Community can also access their entire training program with daily workouts, right in the app.
We have programs for Beginner Runners, Injury Prevention, Half Marathon and Full Marathon programs as well as a foundational 30 Day Challenge program for all runners.
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS FOR MEMBERS
- Easy access to your daily workouts for any program you have.
- Programs for 5K, 10K, Half Marathon, Full Marathon and Strength Training
- Chat with our coaches and fellow runners in our VIP Coaching group on FB.
At The Run Experience, we’re dedicated to bringing you the best training available and we have helped hundreds of thousands of runners all over the world. Now you can finally get all that training information in your pocket.
We’ve got another update for you! Here are the notable changes:
— Redesigned some of the community screens to make it easier to share your progress or ask questions
— Made a minor cosmetic improvement to the welcome screen, to make it easier to read the labels
— Made cosmetic improvements to the activity preview shown during a session
— Fixed a bug so that iPad contextual menus show up in the right place on the screen
— Fixed an issue where users were seeing the old GPS run tracker
— Fixed a bug where horizontal rules weren’t displayed properly in sessions
In addition, we’ve made a number of under-the-hood changes to improve the overall app experience.
Ratings and Reviews
I’m new to running and have the found app very usefully for all sorts of tips. The videos and easy to understand style make the app a must, well done and keep up the good work I’m also an avid you tube follower.
I have been hoping to find something this comprehensive about running for a long time! So glad I found this app! Motivated me so much to improve my running technique.
Essentials for any runner
Quick tips, sensible programmes and a huge amount of knowledge.
- The Run Experience LLC
- 221.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- ©2019 The Run Experience
- In-App Purchases
- TRE Training Club £18.49
- TRE Training Club (12 Months) £113.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.