Subscribe to The Sun, Britain’s No1 newspaper, packed with the latest news, gossip & sport headlines, sent straight to your device every day.
Bursting with news, entertainment, showbiz, celebrity exclusives, sport and more, a subscription to The Sun Digital Newspaper lets you read all the latest stories from around the world in today’s edition, as well as the previous 8 day’s editions too.
• The best football action from The Sun Sport team
• Discover the latest and greatest shows in the TV Mag
• All the latest fashion, beauty tips and celebrity news in Fabulous
• Hundreds of puzzles ready to play
• All your daily favourites like Dear Deidre and Mystic Meg
• Simple navigation so you can turn each page just like the real paper
• Ready to read wherever you are
- All content in The Sun Digital Newspaper is copyright News Group Newspapers Limited a
member of the News UK Group 2021. All rights reserved
- Terms and conditions: https://www.thesun.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/
- This is a subscription to the tablet and mobile app only
We’ve fixed some bugs and made some improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Good but let down but irritations.
This has made reading the paper very easy, rather then having to go out and buy it everyday, and once downloaded have not had many problems. My problem is that it never automatically downloads so is ready in the morning (like The Daily Mirror), so have to manually go in and download it. To make matters worse it only downloads when the screen is on, so when the iPad screen turns off then it stops downloading. The problem I have is I am on the slowest speed broadband ever, so things take ages to download and can not get fibre optic. If it downloaded like others at 5am then it would be ready each morning and would be pretty much perfect. It has bugs but can forgive them. Hope the feedback might help get it sorted.
Well it's taken a long time and a little t of crashes on my iPad 2, but the latest update seems to have made the world of difference to the quality of the app, I can almost read it without my glasses on now the text is so much clearer!
It remains to be seen how much room it takes up in the memory and if I still have to periodically delete the whole app just to get rid of everything that it's jammed up in my memory.
But so far it's a big thumbs up from someone who was very close to just kicking it into touch and just reading the news online instead!
Nice one my Sun 👍👍
Having had this app for several years and gone through various updates and guises, I have to say this version and layout is just awful. The pre 30 June 2018 version was probably the best they have produced, but this update seems to have taken a backward move. I used to be able to double tap the screen to enlarge the articles to read now it’s a two finger job, which means using two hands. Only a small thing but annoying.. does not run as smooth either, jumps pages, sometimes you can’t swipe to turn page, when you do enlarge with two fingers you cant go as large as before.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- News UK & Ireland Limited
- 137 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2021 News Group Newspapers Limited
- In-App Purchases
- The Sun Digital Edition £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.