● Smart technology that allows users to set personal safewords that trigger different responses depending on the severity of the situation, from uncomfortable to an emergency
● Voice-activated, easy-to-use and hands-free SOS lifeline for situations in which users cannot use their hands or may feel unsafe to publicly use their phone
● Contact emergency services by dialling your local emergency number in over 240 countries, or use E911 to provide your geolocation to emergency response in the US and Canada
● Friends and family location updates that allows designated friends, family, and loved ones to view location in real-time of users
● Ability to notify users’ designated friends, family, and loved ones instantly with live audio and video stream to monitor unsafe or uncomfortable situations
As mentioned on ABC, CNN, CBS, USA TODAY, STARS AND STRIPES
◆ Improved overall App performance enhancements
◆ Improvements to Subscription management
◆ IAP improvements
◆ Upgrades and enhancements to backend libraries and APIs
◆ Additional bugs fixed
Ratings and Reviews
UrSafe is the best safety app out there don't need to pay for it you don't have to pay for those high tech ones UrSafe is simple to use and the workers really truly do care they tried calling and texting me to try to get anything info and if you're not able to answer calls or texts the cops show up really quick and the cops are not familiar with the app but this app saved me my husband and our dog thank you UrSafe I will keep this app on my phone this is the first time using this app
Very Useful app..
As a Deputy Sheriff I could not agree with something like this more. It's an extremely smart and easy way to contact emergency services if you can't call. I do think in a medical situation it will be a slower response time (typically law enforcement shows up to the unknowns first), but if it's the only thing you're able to do than something is WAY better than nothing. Also, if you do happen to need emergency services, even deactivated phones can call 911 👍🏻
Story time! Okay, so i opened this app because i couldn't remember what it was and one of the cats stepped on my phone and it pushed the button.. well it asked for a pin, i couldn't remember the pin or what exactly this app did so i uninstalled nd reinstalled it...Within 5 minutes of this happening i get a knock on the door where I'm staying and the girl working told me that there were police officers here to check on me because they got a call statin i was in distress Embarrassing, but it works
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- URSAFE LLC
- 80.8 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © URSAFE LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Ursafe Premium £3.99
- Ursafe Single Use £0.89
- Ursafe Premium No Free Trial £3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.