Described by Wall Street Journal as “Software that thinks like you do” and MacLife as “the most compelling mind mapping adaption we’ve encountered.” Winner of KMWorld's Trendsetting Products.
TheBrain lets you see and connect everything across all your devices. Capture ideas, web pages, files and notes and always find them - just like you think of them. With TheBrain you will even see related items that would otherwise be forgotten.
TheBrain combines the best of note taking, file synchronization and mind mapping apps to give you the ultimate digital memory. See your ideas and information like never before with your own digital Brain.
AWARD WINNING VISUALIZATION
Navigate across all key topics and information within your Brain's Thought network and connections.
DYNAMIC MIND MAPPING
Move beyond conventional mind maps and linear folder storage with TheBrain’s animated links and visualization that enable any Thought or file to be connected to anything else.
EASY IDEA CAPTURE
Just type in a new Thought, make a connection or take a note. Your Brain stores it all.
CLOUD AND DESKTOP SYNC
Your Brain can be accessed anywhere. This means all your key ideas, notes and files are available to you on all your devices!
Find any file, web page or idea in seconds.
VISUAL FILE MANAGEMENT
Add web pages, photos and documents to your Thoughts. All linked the way you think.
NO LIMITS BRAINSTORMING AND IDEA MAPPING
See your ideas, make connections and gain new insights in TheBrain’s visual interface
SHARE YOUR BRAIN
Publish and share your Brain on the cloud. You can even synchronize Thoughts with team members through TheBrain Desktop software.
Here are a few ideas how you can use TheBrain for work or life:
• Digitize your mind. Start with your name then create Thoughts for all aspects of your business and personal life. Your Brain will be become a reflection of your mind and grow more powerful as you use it.
• Use as "everything in your life manager" or for key projects. You’ll get the big picture on all your information and drill down to the right file or detail within seconds.
• Capture your ideas and interesting content and activate it in your Brain when you need it.
• Use your Brain to organize trips, travel and key events.
• Add Thoughts to deepen understanding on key concepts for smarter research.
• Go from ideas to action by capturing all your goals and then adding even more connected Thoughts and all the right information to achieve and get things done.
• Brainstorm and build a complete knowledgebase to foster innovative ideas and inject some spark in your projects.
• Aggregate all your inspirations in a way that captures your vision and take any writing project to the next level.
• Link people, projects and the right information to get a smarter view of business operations.
• Create a topic-oriented Brain on your key passion or special interest to bring all the right content to life and get the big picture.
• Create Brains and add Thoughts for your personal projects like home renovations or new product purchases for personal productivity and organization.
• To make the most of TheBrain install it on your computer and all devices. TheBrain's powerful macOS and Windows clients sync seamlessly with iOS so you’ll always have your best ideas and information with you.
* Various fixes and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Great start - so much promise
Been a brain user for 7 years - and delighted it's on iOs.
Have to say that despite being relatively limited, the app syncs and works perfectly. No problems whatsoever.
I think what would really help this app take off would be an eventually cheaper monthly subscription option, more power in the iOs app and of course offline synchronising. It kicks all other mind maps into touch on the Mac and I'd love to see it do the same here - it is a great start, especially with the ability to add documents to thoughts. At the moment the yearly subscription is a tad expensive. Nevertheless this is a great product and over time has become less geeky and more Mac-like. Looking forward to seeing it further evolve, and it's once again my go-to mind map ..... But only when online !
The latest version of the app brings iPad and even iPhone usability much closer to the excellent desktop software. The “brain box” function now operates across platforms as well as the brains themselves so you can capture something on your phone and, if you don’t want to incorporate it in your brain there and then, it will be sitting there for you on either the iPad or desktop. Excellent software I now run my work and personal life with.
Absolutely brilliant for ie dependency mapping. I bought the original application for my Mac in order to successfully complete a complex project. I purchased the iPhone and iPad version in order to work on my project on the road. Although the iOS versions are not as expendable as the Mac version, having access to my data on the road is viable. This app allows me to keep working while I’m away from my computer.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.