** Editor's Choice - 100/100 - Children's Technology Review **
Thinkrolls Kings & Queens is an epic adventure of logic, physics and fun! Practise reasoning, memory and problem solving skills in this challenging puzzle game that is loved by kids and parents alike!
Over 200 unique puzzles inside 12 fairytale castles, toothy crocodiles, goofy ghosts and a friendly dragon, provide hours of fun-filled play and brain training for the whole family!
Download Thinkrolls Kings & Queens now to unlock the fun, unleash the magic, and let your young knight or princess embark on an epic quest of twists and turns.
Pedagogic Media Award - Studio im Netz
"Fun! Never Seen Before! Broaden Horizons" - Prize Winner - Digital Ehon Award
"The Thinkrolls series is consistently excellent" - Top Pick - 5/5 - Common Sense Media
"The adding of science concepts to the puzzles adds to this app's already top-notch educational impact" - Best Pick - 5/5 - Tech With Kids
"This outstanding app, or in fact any of the Avokiddo apps are a sound investment in the future for kids everywhere!" - Best Pick - Teachers With Apps
THE GOAL IS SIMPLE
Move, handle and combine objects to clear a path, obtain the key, and open the gate to the next level. Solve puzzles and collect treasures to please the resident dragon. In return, you get crowns, tiaras, moustaches, costumes, and many more majestic accessories to customise your own Thinkroll characters.
● STEM skills
● Hands-on physics
● Logic & problem solving
● Cause and effect reasoning
● Memory & concentration
● Strategising & planning ahead
● Spatial cognition
● Patience & perseverance
● 115 “easy” puzzles for ages 5-8
● 113 “hard” puzzles for ages 8+
● 12 epic castles packed with smart brain challenges
● Super fun physics: simple machines, forces, tension, light reflection & more
● Collect sweets and gems to please the dragon
● Win awesome accessories to customise your own Thinkrolls
● Build your own ready-to-play Thinkrolls library
● Clear the castle of spooky spiders & bats
● Supports 6 player profiles
● No time limits, no stress. Play at your own pace.
● Delightful artwork, music & sound design
FUN PHYSICS ELEMENTS
● Gear & Rack: combine gears with racks to create ladders & conveyor belts
● Chest & Bridge: fill gaps and collapse swaying bridges
● Crocodile & Harp: use the harp to lull the crocodile to sleep
● Ghost & Mirror: shift the mirror to eliminate the ghost with reflected light
● Hatch & Lever: switch the lever to open and close hatches
● Flying Potion: unleash the magic potion to defy gravity and fly to the finish
PRIVACY & SAFETY
Avokiddo is an award-winning creative studio specialising in the development of quality educational apps for children. We think that when you enjoy something you become one with it; and it is in this creative state that learning takes place. To learn is not merely to memorise, but to reach a state of awareness that keeps the mind fresh, passionate and highly creative.
Visit us: www.avokiddo.com
Like us: www.facebook.com/avokiddo
Follow us: @avokiddogames
QUESTIONS OR FEEDBACK?
Your feedback is our inspiration! We’re here to help and support you 24/7 so let us know your questions and thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
thanks kings and queens
My six-year-old loves this game: ‘It’s a really fun game. You get to customise your character and complete puzzles. Collect the sweets and feed them to the dragon to get new dressing up accessories. It’s great to have easy and hard levels - buy this game right now!’
This is such an amazing game, I’m so glad that I have it! I can’t say there is any negatives so just keep doing what you are doing and it will still be AMAZING!!!!!!!!!
Great brain stretcher
Great from for 6 year old, 9 year old and 42 year old!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your nice review! We are so happy to hear that the whole family enjoys Thinkrolls: Kings & Queens. :-)
- Avokiddo Ltd
- 70.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Avokiddo
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.