This app is a free companion product for Third Light Chorus, the leading digital asset management system built around usability and a great user experience.
You will need to have a Third Light Chorus site to use this app. After connecting to your Chorus site, you can capture photo and video content on your mobile device and upload it directly to a folder under your account. You can select from your existing files, or capture new photos and videos within the app and upload them to Chorus via WiFi or using mobile data. The app can resize large files before upload, and manage a queue of uploads in situations where bandwidth is limited. Adding content to your Third Light Chorus site has never been easier or more convenient - Third Light brings together all your files, for all your people.
- Authenticate with your Chorus server to securely upload files
- Supports native, LDAP and SAML2 logins
- Capture photos and videos within the app
- Upload existing files from your device
- Resize and reduce the size of large files on mobile data connections
- Captures GPS location (requires Location Services) when taking photos inside the app.
- Fast, modern user interface and high-quality features.
- 100% secure and encrypted logins and transfers
- Free for everyone in your organization to use
This update contains bug fixes and user interface improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.