***Featured in App Store's Best of 2016***
Tell the whole story by adding pointers, labels, descriptions and commentary to your photos.
• From Tinrocket, maker of Waterlogue (App Store Best of 2014)
• Clean, minimal design
• Simple, interactive and fun to use
• 7 expressive pointer designs to suit your mood
• Easily add, delete, re-size, or re-position pointers
• Save to your phone or share via Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Email
Hello! This update brings the following improvements:
• Share your images through Messages
• Share your images over Airdrop (tap the "Other…" icon when sharing)
• Share your images through the default iOS share control ("Other…")
• Fixed issues with Cyrillic characters
• Additional polish and attention to detail
If you like This by Tinrocket, please consider leaving an App Store review or rating—we’d really appreciate it! Every review counts and helps small developers like ourselves. :)
Remember: We can't respond to App Store reviews. If you have a question or need help, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
A perfect example of Simplicity
I could go on and on about its various amazing points (pun intended) all you have to do is one tap and it stretches out for you, no holding with one finger and dragging with the other, so easy but that's just one of the many features it has, however after trying my best to position a label just right on an iPhone screen this is like a dream come true
Simple to use, very effective
I use this app a lot for telling the stories behind photos, labelling diagrams in ebooks and highlighting to friends and colleagues what's important in an image. The ease of use and flexibility make it a quick and stylish solution. Highly recommended!
Works well, but missing something
I love how easy the app is to add labels to images. Labels are often difficult to read in both black and in white though. It would be much better to have an option to give labels a background colour, so that they are easy to spot and read. Without this function the app is rarely used by myself.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.