Play the #1 drifting game on the App Store with over 100 unique cars for fast, furious and fun action.
Whether you know how to drift or not you’ll enjoy sliding sideways around the corners to compete for the highest score.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
"Terrific one touch controls, we can't stop jumping in to see how many coins we can grab' - App Store Editor, Best Of February
"4½ Stars - Thumb Drift is nearly perfect. Ridiculously fun and feels like butter. There’s nothing quite like executing a perfect drift." - Touch Arcade
"It’s satisfying to watch your Thumb Drift skills steadily improve, and you’re sure to come back for more anytime you’ve got a few minutes spare." - Gamezebo
"Thumb Drift does everything just right. Freakin' awesome." - Pocketgamer UK
"Humour me and download this game dude. I'm having so much fun" : Phonecats
“The best drifting game I’ve played” Ken(neth) Block, Ohio
“I want nothing to do with this game. Stop contacting me” : Jeremy Clarkson
WHY PLAY THUMB DRIFT?
- You have an opposable thumb
- Over 60 fully unlicensed cars to unlock + more to come
- Simple one thumb controls
- Addictive drifting gameplay
- Original soundtrack with 4 pumping tunes
- Challenge your friends for the top score
- Cutting edge, flat shaded, low poly graphics
- Groundbreaking Carticle™ Technology
SPECIAL GUEST CARS FROM:
- 1320 Video
- Boss Logic
- Maximum Driftcast
- Rice Pirate
- Cleetus McFarland "Do it for 'Dale!"
- Adam LZ
- OzzyMan Reviews
- Street FX
- Rocket Jump
- Zen Garage
- Domestic Mango
- Street Driven
- Bulletproof Automotive
- King of Nations
- Yasid Design
- Shock Mansion
- Drift All Stars
- The Slap Train
- Car Throttle
- Saudi Gamer
- Black Panthaa
More to come!
* 0-50: L plater
* 51-99: Sunday Driver
* 100-199: Training Wheels
* 200-299: Gettin’ Sideways
* 300-399: You feel the need for speed
* 400-499: You’re in the red
* 500-599: Flat out!
* 600+: You live your life a quarter mile at a time! Dom will be proud
“If you’re in control, you’re not going fast enough.” : Parnelli Jones
- New China Track, drift The Great Wall
- Tap controls as an input option, Thumb drift, or Thumb tap!
- 5 new cars to unlock and play
- Cars can now be purchased in packs
- Fixes for iPhone X display
Ratings and Reviews
In Thumb Drift, rides don’t last long: you’re going way too fast and the roads are like corkscrews. But we can’t stop jumping in to see how many coins we can grab and how many hellacious curves we can drift through before we crash and burn. Terrific one-touch controls help you meet the challenge head-on, and ace drivers can unlock dozens of cars as they go.
Too many ads
I had ads after every death. It’s fine to have a few, but you can’t just have one after the other. If you turn airplane mode on (or WiFi/mobile data off) it gets rid of the coins. So please, this is a really fun game but it needs less ads.
Does the job if you're waiting around for 10-15 minutes for something but I deleted it after my first run. Coins are stupidly placed in areas you quite simply won't be drifting in, handling is extremely sporadic and you'll just lose it half way through a perfect slide, there's timers on unlocking new events and maps, constant pop ups and 30 second ads started coming up after about 5 minutes of gameplay.. Just got boring/frustrating real fast imo, as is the way with mobile gaming, but again it'll do the job if you're stuck on a bus ride or something.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- SMG STUDIO PTY LTD
- 133.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © SMG Studio 2020
- In-App Purchases
- Piggy Bank Vehicle (Coin Doubler) £1.99
- Go Premium £1.99
- Unlock Hamburghini £0.49
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.