The Ticketmaster app is the best way to discover and buy tickets for thousands of live music, sport, theatre, comedy, arts and family events, festivals and attractions.
Purchasing tickets has never been easier. Get tickets for events from Hamilton to Les Misérables, A Question Of Sport Live to the National Television Awards and many more, before the shows sell out. You’ll also find thousands of gigs from the best artists in great venues all over the country.
The safest and quickest way to buy and manage your tickets
• Looking for a local event while travelling? Find your favourite tickets on the go.
• View event details, seat maps and directions.
Never miss out on an event
• Get Ticketmaster alerts on your favourite events.
• Discover the latest sporting events, from Premier League to Rugby Union, cricket to cycling, MLB to NFL.
• Search for the latest West End show tickets for you and your family.
• Share events you love with friends.
• Add any event to your calendar.
• Get tickets for top venues: SSE Hydro Glasgow, Wembley Stadium, The O2 Arena, Brighton Centre, Principality Stadium Cardiff, Motorpoint Arena Cardiff, Manchester Arena, First Direct Arena Leeds, Metro Radio Arena Newcastle, Sheffield Arena.
Online – http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/TicketmasterUK
Twitter – https://twitter.com/TicketmasterUK
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/TicketmasterUK
Ticketmaster is an international brand. This app serves the UK.
We update our app to bring you unforgettable moments faster and better than ever. Get the latest version to access all the available Ticketmaster features to buy and manage your tickets. This version includes several bug fixes and performance improvements. Thank you for using Ticketmaster!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is fantastic. It is so quick and very easy to use. The customer service option on it is brilliant also. I accidentally order 2 sets of tickets because I got an error when I ordered the first 2 tickets (don’t worry this doesn’t happen all the time trust me I know I order all the time). I contacted them through the help section and within a week they had sorted the problem out. I sent the tickets back (yes I did receive them extremely quickly which is also brilliant) and they refunded me my money. It is not automated it is an actually person who speaks to you to get the problem sorted. Brilliant App but even more so a brilliant company that doesn’t rip you off!
Fab!! Fab!! Fab!!
New to the app, downloaded it and signed in to buy tickets as soon as they went on sale, so easy and so quick, my computer was still buffering and I'd already gone through the whole process from start to finish on the app, so much better than the website, will definitely use the app again next time I want to order tickets
Don’t see the point
You find the event you want, you sit and wait for the timer to tick down and the tickets to go on sale. The screen comes up telling you that you are 1 billionth in the queue. Time passes and you slowly move forward, you are then told you are even further back in the queue than you were 20 minutes ago. You finally get to the front of the queue and are told to select how many you want. When you do you are then taken to a screen that says they couldn’t find any tickets, would you like to try again. What it really means is we sold out 2 minutes after the tickets went on sale but thought it’d be funny to see how long we can get thousands of people to watch a loading bar for no reason.
- Ticketmaster L.L.C
- 91 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 1999-2020 Ticketmaster. All rights reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.