- THE music learning app for pianists and singers of all abilities
- Sheet music, pro audio recordings, exclusive videos
- Innovative practice tools and features
Tido Music is the all-in-one app for pianists and singers. Whether you’re a learner, a teacher, an amateur or an advanced performer, Tido Music will guide and inspire you.
Benefits and features:
- 8000+ classical, jazz and educational piano and vocal scores
- Convenient and portable – take your music with you wherever you go
- Automatic page turning – the app listens to you play!
- Pro audio recordings and accompaniments synced to the notation
- Adjust the tempo and pitch as you play or sing along
- Practice on repeat to master difficult sections with the looping tool
- Record your practice and improve faster with the record tool
- Access translations and pronunciation guides for singers
- Personalise your scores with a range of annotation markings
- Improve your skills and technique with exclusive video masterclasses from concert pianists
- Gain hidden insight with written commentary on the composers and the music
Endorsed worldwide by professional musicians, teachers, and Instagram pianists and singers.
***** 5-star review, BBC Music Magazine *****
Recommended devices: iPads from 2014 or later
- Signing up to the Tido Music app grants you a Tido Music subscription
- Your subscription starts with a 30-day free trial
- Cancel anytime during your trial and you won’t be charged
- After your trial your subscription will automatically renew for £4.99 (or equivalent in your App Store territory) each month unless cancelled at least 24 - hours before your next renewal date
- Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to your next renewal date
- You can cancel your subscription via your Apple ID settings
Terms of Service
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fantastic tool for singers and instrumentalists
This app has really made a huge difference for me. I’ve been used to practising both as an instrumentalist and a singer all by myself, only getting an accompanist when I really had to. It seems that instrumental music (apart from the piano) is still on its way, but I love the content for singers that is already there. Just to be able to practice with an accompaniment whenever I want, and at the pitch and speed at which I feel most comfortable is amazingly helpful. The videos and masterclasses are also a joy, and an opportunity to learn so much about music, and I’ve been learning about music I’ve never expected to be informed about so well. I guess Tido is still quite new, but there’s already a lot of great content there from quite a lot of publishers. If this is what its like now, I’m really excited to find out what it will be like when it’s had a chance to develop even further. It’s already an amazing tool for someone like me.
Indispensable for online teaching!
Having moved all my teaching online this app has been a life saver and can’t believe I didn’t know about it sooner. Using Zoom I can screen share to Tido on iPad via Airplay, meaning pupil and I can be certain we are looking at same page. Playing accompaniment for pupil works easily when screen sharing and having ‘share computer audio’ selected.
So many musicians have had to scramble resources together to make online teaching viable and I am so grateful to have this app!
Any possibility of getting more musical theatre would be fantastic, even if there was in-app purchase for material that currently has rights restrictions. I would be happy to pay a couple of £ for ‘premium’ content.
That said, the Trinity Singing books have plenty of variety for younger singers and lieder/arie antiche etc are all ideal for higher grades or undergraduate level.
Thank you, thank you!
Great but Spread your Wings!
My use of this app is not as a singer or pianist. I play electronic wind instruments and find the vocal works with piano accompaniment great for practicing with as the technical quality of the accompaniments is extremely high. Please consider adding instrumental works with the same high quality of accompaniment (i.e. flute, oboe horn etc.).
Another suggestion would be to include downloadable MIDI files of the pianists performances, perhaps as an option with an increased subscription fee. What about adding support for Bluetooth or MIDI page turning devices?
There are so many things you could add to this app to make it the No.1 practice aid for all musicians, but please never compromise on the standard of musicianship exhibited by your pianists.
Great app and an invaluable, inspirational practice aid. Well done!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.