- Multiple Timers -
You can have multiple Timers running at the same time.
- Siri Shortcuts -
You can start your timers using Siri.
- iCloud Sync -
Sync your saved timers between all your devices using iCloud.
- 3D Touch -
Start timers right from your home screen.
- Today Widget -
See how far along your timers are or restart them right in the today widget.
- Repeating Timers -
Set the number of repetitions and a pause between each repetition.
- Apple Watch App -
Fully featured watch app. Works as a stand-alone app or syncs through iCloud.
- Support for complications on Apple Watch
- User guide link in settings when already pro user
- Tap and hold to add quick timer message is now hidden after trying to add a quick timer for non-pro users as well
- You no longer need to save, changes to timers are applied immediately
- Fixed crash when creating a new timer on Apple Watch
- Moved Siri shortcuts to the more options
Ratings and Reviews
Keeps prompting to upgrade
Works well. Paid to remove adds but keeps prompting to update/subscribe/unlock more features.
Developer Response ,
It’s a free app without ads, I need to make money somehow. (Also it’s not a subscription, it’s a one time purchase).
- Lukas Burgstaller
- 41.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Lukas Burgstaller
- In-App Purchases
- Full Unlock £3.99
- Remove Ads £0.99
- Repeating Timers £0.79
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.