***2015 CREATIVE PLAY OF THE YEAR AWARD***
Let your kid be a doctor for one day! Examine a patient, make up action verbs, and perform the operations.
A series of unexpected (and funny) operations – like pulling a dancing worm out with a forceps, snipping a leaky hose in a patient’s nose, and putting a floating rib back into place with your pliers. Tiggly Doctor is a “humerus” app, guaranteed to tickle the funny bone of all the curious learners who are just beginning to think about verbs and short and long vowel sounds.
From the team at Tiggly – the creators of the beloved award winning Tiggly Chef and many other apps.
CHECK UP ON YOUR VERBS
- Think what you can do with your tools and build the verbs to perform the actions
- Build more than 200 verbs!
- Five levels starting with simple verbs containing only short sound vowels (cut, pop, trim, …) and getting complicated with verbs containing long sounds (place, slice, poke, …) to the hardest level with the fanciest verbs (tighten, scrutinize, anesthetize, … )
PERFORM THE ACTIONS
- Check your patinas throat with a tongue depressor, measure her temperature with a thermometer, dress your other patient’s broken rib with a bandage, and many many more fun and surprising operations
- You will have three patients each with unique problems every time they visit you!
STRETCH YOUR VOCABULARY
- You have a patient who is obsessed with the magazines in your office.
- Every time he visits you he needs your help to pronounce a new big world like, “Multimillionaire, Regulations, Boatbuilders, Mouthwatering, Unsportsmanlike”
OUR PROMISES TO YOU
- No third party advertising
- No in-app purchases
The Tiggly team is made up of PhDs, MBAs, parents, grandparents, uncles, and aunts who want to help parents introduce their children to the digital world in an easy yet educational way. Our educator-designed tablet toys interact with our learning apps because we believe there is a powerful learning opportunity in the combination of physical and digital play. Our team collaborates with Grammy and Emmy-award winning creative talent to craft products that parents and children both love. Tiggly products are available in 20+ countries and in more than 300 Apple Store locations across four continents, in addition to specialty retailers worldwide.
Fixed various bugs.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Works great, but no on iPad Pro 9.7
Does not work with the tiggly toys on the iPad Pro 9.7 (not recognised, despite my niece pressing them on the screen with all her weight!). Works great on the iPad 2.
DO NOT BUY THE TOYS IF YOU HAVE IPAD PRO 9.7
4 year old loves it
Daughter regularly wants to play with this app. Brightly coloured, fun voices, teaches about being caring and making people well and happy.
Doesn't install with new version of Apple software
- kidtellect Inc.
- 323.3 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Kidtellect Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.