Time.is gives you extremely accurate time for any time zone.
- Synchronization to atomic clock time with an accuracy down to ±5 milliseconds
- Instant time conversion/meeting planner/world clock with 7 million locations
- Always up-to-date time zone database, automatically adjusted when time zone rules are changed
- 44 languages
- Sunrise time, sunset time and day length
- Beautiful calendar with interval calculation
- Word clock
- Alarm clock
- Dark/light mode
- Several time and date formats (seconds on/off, 12/24 hour mode)
- Intuitive, gesture driven interface
- Elegant, minimalistic design
- Designed to take advantage of large iPad screens
- Looks great in both portrait and landscape format
- Small file size
- Works offline (except synchronization and search)
- No ads
This app synchronizes to the web site Time.is, which is a favorite among clock collectors and time enthusiasts. Time.is was nominated for the Webby Awards in 2012 (Best Visual Design - Function), and has been featured by Mashable, Lifehacker and Hackernews.
Fixes an issue with some time zones in version 1.1.0
Ratings and Reviews
Ok app. Clumsy navigation and once you've picked a location there doesn't appear to be a way of deleting it like on the Apple World clock.
A clean and useful app
I use their web page on my PC, it also very good.
needs updating or something
Used to work but doesn't anymore.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.