Timemator Basic provides a powerful, beautiful yet simple time-tracking for any professional who wants to keep track of working hours and revenue.
Try all the great features for 30-days for free. After the trial, you can either purchase the full license, review your recorded data or export it to a CSV-file.
Access the timer and your tasks directly from the menubar without losing the focus. Organize your tasks, projects or clients the way you want. Timemator doesn’t force you to any structure. Use colors to better fit the identity of your projects. Completed a project or task — archive it, without losing the time nor the ability to get back to it.
Get an overview and compare your tracked time on a beautiful chart or on a detailed list. You can review every single tracking session, filter them by date or task, edit or add new ones.
Define your hourly rate to the tasks and let Timemator Basic calculate your revenue. In the end, you can just export a report and send it directly to your client.
Don’t worry about forgetting to pause the timer. Timemator Basic will notice if you are away and ask what it should do. You can adjust the absence period to better fit your workflow.
WORKS COMPLETELY OFFLINE
Timemator Basic works everywhere. It doesn’t matter if you are in an office or on an airplane. You will never lose a second just because there is no internet connection.
Keyboard shortcuts will improve your workflow and help to be even faster. Timemator Basic lets you set up your own shortcuts and have full control even without a mouse.
What happens on your computer stays on your computer.
Timemator Basic keeps all your private data like tracked sessions or revenue on your device and doesn’t send them anywhere.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org — we are happy to hear from you.
For the last month we were working on some great new features and improvements which we are pleased to introduce with this update:
*** NEW ***
• Reports Overview: all your relevant tracked data at the glance in one place. There is a new daily view where you can review and edit your recent sessions on the timeline just like in the Calendar app.
• Undo/Redo. Nobody is perfect and we all make mistakes. But now once you accidentally remove a session or task, you can easily undo any change you make.
• Read-only mode: once the trial period expires, now you still can review all your tracked data inside the Timemator Basic.
*** IMPROVEMENTS ***
• Reports: total revenue is now shown along with the total duration.
• Reports: we found a better place for the "Export"-button. It is also enabled only if there is data to export.
• A lot of UI improvements. Updated some icons.
• Updated the app icon.
• Fixed a lot of minor issues.
We value your feedback, so if you have ideas or suggestions on how to make Timemator Basic even better please join our community and send us your ideas to:
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.