ListTimer is a free quick timer & alarm.
Start the timer by tapping a time in the list. Or use it as an alarm clock by choosing from a finish time.
●One Tap to Start
All you have to do is tap it once, and you are all set to go.
●Finish Times Displayed on Screen
ListTimer shows the time your alarm will finish so you don't need to calculate when the timer will go off any more.
●Notifies You in Background
When the timer ends, ListTimer also notifies you in the background. It sends multiple notifications and you can stop the timer on the lock screen.
●Change Time Units
If you need a longer timer you can change the time unit list from seconds to hours in Settings.
●Repeat Easily (Interval Timer)
Tap the repeat button to repeat the timer at intervals. The notification is also repeated in the background from iOS10 onward.
ListTimer vibrates your device so you can also use it in silent mode.
When you want to set the same timer again after it ends, just tap the snooze button and it will start again.
ListTimer doesn't consume your battery power in the background because it notifies you after you close the app.
URL Scheme = "listtimer:"
You can disable Ads by upgrading it.
3.99USD per Year
■■ Terms ■■
• Payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the current period ends.
• Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renew from your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
• Current subscriptions cannot be cancelled while active. If you turn off auto-renew you will have access to your subscribed content until the end of the current period.
Hello, this update has a nice new feature.
@Count Down Sound
You enable count down sounds from this version, it should be nice especially when you are doing interval training or something.
Please enable it in the settings, and you can also choose 5 sec before or 10 sec before. Please note that it is avalaible only when the app is opened.
As always, I'd really appreciate it if you could review the app on the App Store.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great addition would be a reminder description note!
Excellent app. My only wish would be the addition of a text box to remind me of what I had set timer to remind me about !
- Umemoto Non
- 47 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Non Umemoto
- In-App Purchases
- ListTimer Plus £4.99
- ListTimer Plus Monthly £0.99
- ListTimer Plus Yearly £2.79
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.