- 450 cities and counting
- Light and Dark modes
- Add as many clocks to your list as you like
- Quick indicators to see which city is within09:00 - 17:00 business hours (Custom working hours coming soon)
- Date and time picker for jumping to any day, month or year
- The '+/- one minute' and '+/- one day' buttons allow you to quickly jump to specific times
- Tap and hold your list of cities to reorder or remove them
- Tripple-tap the date and time picker to reset
- Works offline so great to use while you're traveling
- No ads
New Settings view where you can enable Dark Mode!
You can now also decide if you want to show the 'Working Hour Indicators' or not (custom working hours coming soon!)
Fixed a bug with the navigation bar behaviour when scrolling
Other minor bug fixes and optimisations
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I downloaded the app as my girlfriend was going traveling.
Such a simple and easy app to use that has helped massively already.
If it's not an app you have then I would highly recommend getting it. Would have happily paid for the app to have this information.
Simple but effective
Slick app, however 2 points to improve;
1. Include more cities (such as anywhere in India)
2. The scroll bar at the bottom can be quite hard to accurately land on your desired time. I'll often just leave it at xx:57 or xx:04 and figure the difference in my head...maybe there could be an optional manual entry?
Developer Response ,
You’ll be glad to know the app now features lots of cities in India and also the ‘TimeShifter’ snaps to 15 minute intervals then you can adjust the time up or down by 1 minute with a simple press of a button :)
Fantastic app! A lot better than the other world clocks give it a try!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.