TimeTrack is efficient time tracker that optimise your time management and saves your time!
We believe time is too precious to waste it on secondary activities. Spend your time on the things that really matter.
Facts about TimeTrack - Time tracker
• featured by Apple in "Best new apps", "Stay organized", "Simplify everyday tasks" etc.
• more than 500.000 users track time efficiently
• highly recommended 4.7 / 5.0 stars (based on more than 5000+ ratings)
What are the users saying about TimeTrack - Time tracker?
"Professional time tracking and invoicing with TimeTrack is a breeze"
"Intuitive user interface simplifies work hours tracking"
"Hours tracking app with that great flexibility"
"Time tracker adapts to your way of working"
This is how TimeTrack keeps your Time Management efficiently:
• track your time efficently
• anywhere, anytime, on any device, even on your wrist or with "Hey, Siri"
• start and stop timer with one click or with your voice
• hours worked at a glance
• create comprehensive reports with ease
• customize and export your reports
• get paid faster, create invoice from tracked hours
• professional invoices (more then 40 settings to customize your invoice)
• and email it to your client
• fast expenses tracking
• create expense templates
• take photo from receipts
• on all your devices
• iPhone, iPad, Watch, Mac, Safari
• take your business to the next level with TimeTrack Cloud
• project management and controlling
• management reporting and extended invoicing
• sync between all your devices and daily backups
TimeTrack - Feature List:
• efficiently time logging with smart timer / timeclock (no battery draining, offline as well) or GPS
• create time entry manually
• universal (use it on iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, etc.)
• skins (choose between light or dark design)
• daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, calendar and overtime overview for your working hours
• reports and statistics / analysis of your working hours
• data management for batch data changes
• completely customisable export for timesheet, timecard and time attendance
• vacation, overtime, special entries etc.
• time rounding, automatic pause for punch clock, tip
• default values for clients, projects, tasks, timeclock etc.
• import and export to iOS calendar
• more than 80 settings for flexible time management
• and more ...
• just select time entries you want to invoice
• professional invoice management
• completely customisable PDF invoice
• more than 40 settings for perfect invoice and billing
• create expenses
• create templates for project expenses
• take photo from receipts
• export expense photos
• plan project duration, tasks and budget
• project performance at a glance
• project management reporting and analysis
• Siri, Today Widget, Watch App
• completely integrated with iOS Calendar and Dropbox
• its a time keeper and you can Backup to Dropbox, e-mail and TimeTrack Cloud
• 24/7 support
TIMETRACK CLOUD (in app purchase)
• project management and controlling features
• management reporting and analysis
• additional invoicing features
• web-app platform access
• real time sync between all your devices
TimeTrack Cloud - Subscription and renewal information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off in user's Account Settings
• monthly ($4,99)
• yearly ($35,99)
Having any problems or any suggestions? We would love to hear from you!
Your TimeTrack - Time tracker Team
Dear TimeTrack users,
thank you for great feedback. Once again we have a huge update for you:
- automatic GPS based time tracking
You can now create workplaces. When you enter the workplace TimeTrack will automatically start timer for that project. When you exit the workplace TimeTrack will automatically stop the Timer.
You can setup workplaces in Side Menu / Workplaces.
We are happy for your feedback!
6.0.1 - Bugfixes
If you encounter any problems please contact us email@example.com
Your TimeTrack Team
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great for your business
I’m a Freelance chef, I’ve been using this app for my business, takes a little while to set up, but once you have it is really easy to use.
I like the way you can control every hour you work, then invoice right away.
I think it’s a great app you can get the free one but then runs out after I think 40 entries, then it will cost you £2.99 for the full version.
They do try and get you to upgrade to the cloud you get a free trial with this, if you decide to take it after that you can pay a monthly subscription or yearly, and use on your other devices.
I didn’t bother it does exactly what I need and I can back up to my cloud/ Dropbox or email.
All in all it’s a great app
Love this app. Takes a bit of learning to navigate around for using all the features but worth it. It's so well thought out and seems to include everything you ever need for recording, documenting and invoicing your work time. Favourite element is invoicing and personalising invoices eg logo etc. I'd pay to support this app and developer and will do except I don't need cloud storage.
Now onto my second year and this app is still the best there is - it has changed my working life.
It has paid for itself over and over in the fact that I never miss an hours pay or expense claim. It is sheer genius.
This app continues to impress me - after four weeks I still use it all the time.
I needed an app to record hours I work for various builders.
This is brilliant and does everything I need. The ability to create an invoice is an added bonus and the weekly / monthly / yearly overview allows me to track my earnings easily.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Ivan Stojkovic
- 104.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Chronos Software
- In-App Purchases
- TimeTrack Cloud (1-month) £4.49
- TimeTrack Cloud (1-year) £30.99
- Premium (one-time purchase) £3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.