Timing Trainer is an interactive, user-friendly app that helps you improve your rhythmical skills. Just choose your favourite tempo and measures and begin to practice right away. Perfectly suited for music lessons, this app is created by musicians for musicians - so you can be sure that it fulfills your needs! ;)
How it works:
1. choose tempo and adjust the volume of the 1's
2. create the profile of your choice (sixteenth notes, eighth notes, quarter notes, dotted notes, rests, triplets ...)
3. choose any measure for each section
4. Practice Mode: just tap play and begin to jam! - can you stay on the beat even if there's a rest for 2 bars?
5. Tap Mode: take your previously created profile and choose for each section what you want to tap. Then tap these notes and get an evaluation of how well you did.
You're also free to use it as a simple, EXACT metronome without having to practice anything.
- create your individual profiles fulfilling your personal practice hours using sixteenth-, eighth-, quarter-, half- and whole notes including whole rests and triplets
- use dotted notes and offbeats and adjust the tempo
- choose any measure for each section, either predefined ones like 3/4, 4/4, 5/8 or your own measures like 15/16
- adjust the volume of the indication for the 1's in every bar
- loop your setting until you hit "stop" for endless practice sessions
- use the great tap evaluation mode to see how precice your timing is
- save your profiles so you can reuse them anytime
- choose between 3 different click sounds
* various updates for iOS 10 and support for all current devices
* complete user interface redesign
* you can now also setup a tap sound so that you can immediately hear what you tap
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Simple to use while I speed up triplet note playing .
Couldn't find anything better to use than this little app in the store. Thanks
I find this a very useful app - it's great for practising with a metronomic off-beat. A count in would be useful, although h with a bit of thought you can program one in. There seems to be a small bug when you save a previously saved file that only has minor adjustments.
Good app for improving timing
I'm using this to help with my tendency to be early on the beat. Thanks for this.
The developer, AppicDesign, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.