*** Choice of millions of businesses and individuals for over 7 years and counting! ***
Still trying to find a copy shop across streets and spend quite a lot over and over again?
No idea of how to make twisted scans looks normal like papers, especially when scanning books or folded receipts?
What if there is a way to get a digital version of your scans with far better quality?
Tiny Scanner is such a time-proved scanner machine that stays on your phone right in your pocket!
With a history of over 7 years and trusted by millions of users, Tiny Scanner is a perfect on-the-go scanning solution for contractors, small businesses and freelancers, etc.
Almost anything you expect to be scanned could be perfectly recognized by Tiny Scanner. For instance, documents, books, receipts, notes, photos, IDs, passports, whiteboards, posters, cards, letters, newspapers, screens, licenses, menus, certificates, music scores, etc.
IMPRESSIVE STORY FROM USER
"When my family began trying to share old family letters in the 1980’s, photocopying was the best option. Later, saving scans to CD’s was considered, as was scanning on a printer’s flatbed. Then a few years ago I learned of Tiny Scanner and have never looked back! Tiny scanner does an excellent job of scanning these many hundreds of letters quickly and efficiently—in any setting! Its portability (on my phone) is high on my list of recommendations. Over the few years I have used it, Tiny Scanner has continued to improve its features and make scanning even more convenient. It has made my job of scanning and saving to Google Drive infinitely easier, and for that I much appreciate it."
-- Rachel Maddow Fan
* Scan and manage documents no matter when and where -- facing customers, closing stores, or starting a wonderful working day;
* Scan documents with a single page, or a batch of pages like an entire book, with single/multi-page scan mode and tutorials all the way;
* AI powered OCR text recognition;
* Automatically recognize documents by intelligent border detection;
* Professional filters, including Color, Black & White, Photo, Grayscale;
* Share documents as PDF, JPG by faxing or emailing them, or upload them to Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, OneDrive, Evernote, iCloud Drive;
* Transfer documents to computers by WiFi Drive;
* Add either written or scanned signature onto documents.
WHY TINY SCANNER?
With over 7-year polish, your scanning experience is in its most smooth and efficient way ever.
Better than most similar apps, re-editing saved documents is empowered so that you can move pages, replace pages with new ones, or even merge two documents into one.
All scanned documents or files can be organized in any way as you like. You can move them among others or archive them into folders.
Your scans, documents, and files are always there, steadily and safely saved on your phone.
Tiny Scanner is used by millions of small businesses and individuals for over 7 years.
# Subscription Details #
• Monthly and annual subscriptions are available.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is disabled at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• Automatic renewals will be charged at the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
• Subscriptions can be managed by going to Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://www.fungo.one/tiny-scanner-terms-of-service.html
Tiny Scanner is constantly updated with new features. Please write to us before leaving negative reviews, as we can often help with your problem or help you better use the app.
If you have any problem or suggestion, please send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, you will get the response and solution in a short time.
We keep improving your experience through various performance improvements that you may not necessarily notice, including:
- solving problems which may cause unexpected names when saving documents to cloud drives.
We'd love to hear your feedback! If you have any ideas or feature requests for future versions of the app, feel free to let us know. Please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
It works and is very user-friendly
I'm very pleased with this app. The quality of the scans is very good. (I've used it to scan important pages of library books).
The difference between the free and pro versions, to my understanding, is that you can't do any batch scanning in the free version. In the pro version this is quite convenient, as you can quickly scan a multi-page document and save it as a PDF. The sharing functionality is also restricted when you don't pay: they only give you a wifi method so that you can transfer it to your computer via a link. The pro version includes sharing via Dropbox, which works really well, and via email (perhaps also other options that I don't need).
So it really depends on your purpose, if it's just for a one-off or for the odd individual page or receipt then the free version suffices.
Best Scanner Yet
I have used the free version of Tiny Scanner for a few years and have always been happy with it. But this latest version has made so many improvements it makes it even easier to create your own pdf books using photos, and save them to Books (previously iBooks). The most impressive improvements are being able to select the photos in the page order you want them in one go and not have to scan each photo individually, and the scanner being extremely accurate in detecting what is probably superfluous and thus drastically reducing the amount of time needed to modify the scan. For example, what previously would have taken an hour or more for me to create a 25 page book from photos, I can now be do in a couple of minutes. I am delighted.
Great on the go
I use this app everyday as I am often off site and need to copy or email various documents to the head office or other managers, at the drop of a hat. In the sector in which I work, evidence is key, and this app has helped me stay one step ahead. I actually didn't think I would have relied on this app as much as I have. Particularly useful for copying and sharing hand written notes/minutes. I would recommend to anyone. Im not sure what the issues others have had with the app are, but Ive found no problem at all with determining how to collate scans into one large document, or how to store individually. I would have thought common sense prevails here. Learn all the functions before you rely on it for something important. But doesn't that go without saying?
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Appxy Information Technology Co., Ltd.
- 103.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © Appxy Co., Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Tiny Scanner Plus £4.99
- Premium Plan - Monthly £4.99
- Premium Reward Plan - Monthly £2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.