You have always dreamed of flying - but your wings are tiny. Luckily the world is full of beautiful hills. Use the hills as jumps - slide down, flap your wings and fly! At least for a moment - until this annoying gravity brings you back down to earth. But the next hill is waiting for you already. Watch out for the night and fly as fast as you can. Otherwise flying will only be a dream once again.
Tiny Wings was chosen as the iPhone Game of the Year in App Store Rewind 2011 in Europe and many other countries. Thank you Apple and a big thank you to all Tiny Wings fans!
• simple "one button" (ok... maybe "one tap") arcade game about the dream of flying
• the world is changing every day - so it does in this game! Procedural generated graphics will make "tiny wings" look different every day you play
• Two game modes: "Day Trip" and "Flight School"
• iPad only: Split screen multiplayer!
• upgrade your nest by fulfilling tasks
• Play as the mama bird or one of her four children
• 30 hand-designed levels in the new "Flight School" mode
• iCloud support (even syncs your game between the iPhone & iPad versions)
- added support for newer iPads
- Manta Island: 5 new level for "Flight school"
Ratings and Reviews
Tiny Wings has been a longtime favourite of ours, thanks to its gentle vibe, fantastic music, and surprisingly awesome one-touch gameplay. Outrunning the sun across procedurally generated islands is rewarding and relaxing, and we love the added challenge of the four-bird race mode. The game’s vivid, vibrant colours absolutely dazzle on Apple TV—we feel like we’re meeting our flightless friends for the first time again.
I have been playing Tiny Wings for many years now and I never get bored. A very entertaining app that has kept me entertained for many hours. It is one game where you can just jump straight in and play (with or without WiFi) when you have a spare minute or two. Whether sitting in a doctors waiting room, waiting at a bus stop or waiting until the bathroom is free. Please keep those levels coming! Awesome app!
Great fun, lots of challenges!
I had this game years ago, and having been away from iPhone for many years I’ve since come back — and this was one of the first games I thought of returning to and downloading. Great to see it’s still going!
The controls are simple but feel great, the “weight” of the touch is perfect. And when you hit a good few ramps and go soaring it just feels great. (And if you hit a ramp wrong, it feels so frustrating - in a good way!)
Altogether a great game that has stood the test of time amidst many ‘games’ that lose their fun after a few minutes. This holds up as one of my favourites.
Thanks for making it and doing a good job!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Andreas Illiger
- 29.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2011 Andreas Illiger
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.