To God be the glory. This small app will help you manage your tithing and other forms of giving. It will allow you to:
1.Calculate how much tithes to pay by entering your income. Handles:
2.Record your tithe payments whenever you pay, be it weekly, monthly or annually.
3.Allows you to specify the percentage of your income you want to give, be it greater or less than 10%
4.Record your offering and other kinds of giving
5.View a list of all your payments
6. Now shows the sum of all payments for the year as well as total of all recorded payments
If you have been paying your tithes, you already know the immeasurable benefits you get from paying your tithes consistently and on time. Hopefully this small app can make the process a little smoother.
Thanks for your support and may God richly bless you today.
Completely re-designed from the ground up:
- Added payments summary on home screen. Now shows the total paid for the year and total sum of all recorded payments
- Added chart showing monthly payments
- New minimal flat user interface. Faster, easy on the eyes, and more responsive
- All views updated for iPhone 6, 6+, and 5s as well as iPhone 4 - 2G
- Fixed bugs related to lost notes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Mostly a great app!
The app is great and I love that there are more apps dedicated to tithe and church related business.
My only issue and it is a small issue is that when I set the currency to £ and close the app then reopen the app the currency always defaults back to $
Tidy app - just lacking a passcode
This is a nice app for calculating, recording and keeping track of gifts/offerings made.
However, for me it lacks one deal-breaker feature which means I wouldn't be comfortable using it. There is an obvious use case where people using my phone for a whole bunch of reasons would be able to see all the records. It needs a passcode to provide users with privacy IMO. I would think this is a fairly common scenario.
Would take another look if that could be implemented, for sure.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.