Ranked as “the best to-do list right now” by The Verge, Todoist is used by 25 million people to organize, plan and collaborate on projects, both big and small.
Use Todoist to:
• Capture and organize tasks the moment they pop into your head.
• Remember deadlines with reminders and due dates.
• Build lasting habits with recurring due dates like "every Monday".
• Organize your projects in kanban style with Boards.
• Collaborate on projects by assigning tasks to others.
• Prioritize your tasks with priority levels.
• Track your progress with personalized productivity trends.
• Integrate your tools like Gmail, Google Calendar, Slack, Amazon Alexa and more.
Available on any device, Todoist will quickly become your hub for getting work and life organized.
Why you’ll love it on iOS:
• Stay organized from your iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
• Drag the Plus Button anywhere to insert a new task.
• Simply type details like "tomorrow at 4pm" and Todoist will recognize it all for you.
• All the power from iOS: Siri, Today widget, share extension, handoff, and quick actions.
• • •
Questions? Feedback? Visit get.todoist.help or reach out on Twitter @todoist.
*About Pro plan billing*:
If you upgrade to Pro plan, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can choose to be billed monthly or yearly. You can turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID Account Settings any time after purchase.
How do we celebrate the launch of iOS and iPadOS 15? By optimizing Todoist for it, of course! You’ll get even more out of your app now that you can:
* Scan text to turn handwritten notes into tasks.
* Save a few taps by linking back to any task right from Quick Note.
* Find out who's assigned to what — from your widget.
* Never forget to complete a task again (even when you’re using Focus) with Todoist reminders.
* Get a complete overview of your day with an extra large widget on your iPad home screen.
Tap “What’s New” in your settings to learn about every last update.
Ratings and Reviews
I love to do lists and goal setting but I’ve always been sceptical of technological solutions as I’ve felt there’s something important about physically writing tasks out. I have TOTALLY changed my mind: Todoist is far superior to any other system I’ve ever had. The ability to schedule items makes everything so, so much easier and less stressful, because you don’t end up with a thousand things at the bottom of your to do list that you can’t do yet (like ‘do x once y is done’). It always used to make me feel crappy that even when I’d made huge progress through my list, there was loads of stuff that wasn’t done, even though I couldn’t actually start it yet. The fact tasks can be recurring also takes care of things that are more habit than to do list, like clearing emails or messages or meditating or whatever. If someone tells me something that I know is going to result in a to do item, I just write it straight down on my phone, scheduling it for whenever, and then I can forget about it. It gives me back so much of my background brain power that I was losing to store all this stuff. Thank you!
4.8 Stars really
I absolutely love Todoist and in my opinion it is the best task manager app there is. It’s basic, user friendly interface is exactly what you need to ensure you spend minimum time inputting and organising tasks and maximum time completing them. It’s smart typing capture is second to none and saves so much time and the ability to add all the info you need from the add task screen is unrivalled.
My one critique of this amazing app would be please give us the ability to set a do and a due date separately. I usually have a due date to complete a task and usually that doesn’t tie in with my do date (always before). Having the ability to set both would stop me having to refer to other notes to see when something is due after I have completed it. If I had access to both right there, I could create my “submit this work” task as I am ticking off the completion of said task.
Other than that, can’t fault the app and of the 67 apps on my phone this is only my second ever review so you must be doing something right. Keep up the good work guys. 👍🏼
Like the quick Entry tagging and web interface
Got it on my phone, iPad and the web browser at work (on a PC). This creates a seamless flow between them all. I switched from another well known productivity app because adding contexts and projects on their iPad app was laborious and involved too many taps back and forth between tabs to input more data. With this one you can just type in the task and at the same time add the first letters of due dates, project and context and it automatically tags these without having to break your typing stride. My old app now does offer a web interface, but at these additional features keep bumping their subscription prices way up. This is cheaper.
My only criticism is that it would be nice to not see every single task on the list at all times, to defer and optionally hide some for a time. I have many projects and tasks, and it would be nice not to have to wade through the low priority ones that I have kicked into the long grass.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Doist Inc.
- 93.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Doist Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Todoist Pro - Monthly £3.99
- Todoist Pro - Yearly £35.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.