Ranked as “the best to-do list right now” by The Verge, Todoist is used by 25 million people to organize, plan and collaborate on projects, both big and small.
Use Todoist to:
• Capture and organize tasks the moment they pop into your head.
• Remember deadlines with reminders and due dates.
• Build lasting habits with recurring due dates like "every Monday".
• Organize your projects in kanban style with Boards.
• Collaborate on projects by assigning tasks to others.
• Prioritize your tasks with priority levels.
• Track your progress with personalized productivity trends.
• Integrate your tools like Gmail, Google Calendar, Slack, Amazon Alexa and more.
Available on any device, Todoist will quickly become your hub for getting work and life organized.
Why you’ll love it on iOS:
• Stay organized from your iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
• Drag the Plus Button anywhere to insert a new task.
• Simply type details like "tomorrow at 4pm" and Todoist will recognize it all for you.
• All the power from iOS: Siri, Today widget, share extension, handoff, and quick actions.
• • •
Questions? Feedback? Visit get.todoist.help or reach out on Twitter @todoist.
*About Premium billing*:
If you choose to purchase Premium, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can choose to be billed monthly or annually. You can turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID Account Settings any time after purchase.
• To give you even more fine-tuned control over which tasks you see in Todoist, we’re introducing new sorting options. You’ll now be able to sort your task list in any order, group your tasks together in new ways, or filter your tasks by who’s responsible. To use the new options, tap the three dots icon in the top right, then tap Sort and pick your settings.
• Now add project names in Japanese without a hitch.
• Ready to get rid of a project? (Maybe 2020 Epic Travel Plans.) Delete Project is back!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love to do lists and goal setting but I’ve always been sceptical of technological solutions as I’ve felt there’s something important about physically writing tasks out. I have TOTALLY changed my mind: Todoist is far superior to any other system I’ve ever had. The ability to schedule items makes everything so, so much easier and less stressful, because you don’t end up with a thousand things at the bottom of your to do list that you can’t do yet (like ‘do x once y is done’). It always used to make me feel crappy that even when I’d made huge progress through my list, there was loads of stuff that wasn’t done, even though I couldn’t actually start it yet. The fact tasks can be recurring also takes care of things that are more habit than to do list, like clearing emails or messages or meditating or whatever. If someone tells me something that I know is going to result in a to do item, I just write it straight down on my phone, scheduling it for whenever, and then I can forget about it. It gives me back so much of my background brain power that I was losing to store all this stuff. Thank you!
4.8 Stars really
I absolutely love Todoist and in my opinion it is the best task manager app there is. It’s basic, user friendly interface is exactly what you need to ensure you spend minimum time inputting and organising tasks and maximum time completing them. It’s smart typing capture is second to none and saves so much time and the ability to add all the info you need from the add task screen is unrivalled.
My one critique of this amazing app would be please give us the ability to set a do and a due date separately. I usually have a due date to complete a task and usually that doesn’t tie in with my do date (always before). Having the ability to set both would stop me having to refer to other notes to see when something is due after I have completed it. If I had access to both right there, I could create my “submit this work” task as I am ticking off the completion of said task.
Other than that, can’t fault the app and of the 67 apps on my phone this is only my second ever review so you must be doing something right. Keep up the good work guys. 👍🏼
Perfect to get yourself organised
I’ve tried a lot of to do type apps over the years but none have really worked for me. This is amazing though, I put everything non day job related that I want to get done with a date and guess what.... it will get done at some point. Nothing gets forgotten! If I don’t have time for something the day I scheduled it for I just push out the time. The key to using this app is to change your mindset as having this as your “second brain” to remind you to do stuff. Whenever something comes up that you need to do, put it in here and then forget about it. Todoist will do the remembering for you!
No idea if it will work for work stuff / complex projects but just for myself / home / family it’s really working out for me. Really recommend trying it out. The people at doist are doing an amazing job!
Developer Response ,
Great to hear this! Thank you :)
- Doist Inc.
- 194.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Doist Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Todoist Premium - Monthly £3.99
- Todoist Premium - Annual £35.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.