Toptask is the new innovative way to get your home and office tasks done. Connect with top university students whenever you’re seeking skilled and affordable help. Whether you’re in need of tutoring support for the kids or research assistance at the office, there’s always a bright university student that is perfect for the task!
Why use Toptask?
• Simple to use
• Very convenient
• Affordable services
• FREE to post a task
• Bright workforce on-demand!
• Completely flexible
It's simple. It's smart.
1) Post any task: From tutoring, languages, childcare, tech help, office work and anything else you may need.
2) Simply select a time, date & location and start receiving applicants!
3) Select a student from a pool of local, talented university students. All of the applicants are manually interviewed and vetted by Toptask.
4) Get your tasks done: Sit back and relax while a skilled university student carries out your task, for less!
Are you a university student in London?
Register now as a Toptasker and start connecting with nearby individuals and businesses requiring tasks, paying you a minimum of £10 per hour! Plus additional benefits like…
• Flexible work: You will have the ability to work around your timetable.
• Easy access: Apply to tasks near you at your own convenience.
• Secure payment: Get paid every week via bank transfer. Payments are processed every Monday.
• Work experience: Build your CV with relevant experience.
It's simple. It's smart. It's Toptask.
- Removal of the ‘student reconfirmation’ step for quicker bookings
- Ability for students to withdraw their application to tasks
- Option to select either 'remote' or 'onsite' for tasks
- Option to change the hourly rate for tasks
- Progression bar for posting process
- Minor text changes
- Increased character limit for personal statements and cover letters
- Changes to rating pop up to encourage performance ratings
Ratings and Reviews
As a mature student using this app it is good but needs to add some other features.
When writing the cover letter it submits far too easily without the option for preview or a confirmation pop up saying you have applied for the task.
There is no function in the app to track tasks you have applied for (if you are unsure if your application submitted properly).
Please look at including these features in an update.
So happy!! Thank you
So pleased with my experience with this app! Had some really friendly, capable students to help me with getting my office in order and then to run some errands. It was simple and quick which was perfect for me.
The app has a great interface.
However, it logs you off sometimes if you haven't been on it for a while.
I like the basic concept behind the app. If there were tasks posted more frequently, it would be the best way for students to get part time work.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.