Total Files is the one stop file manager for iOS, with powerful PDF reader, cloud storage support and much more!
Total Files supports DropBox, Google Drive, OneDrive and iCloud Files and offers iOS Files app integration to download and upload to any cloud from any app!
You'll not need to install a separate app for each storage provider that you want to use from your device! Link all cloud accounts in Total Files and enjoy the full integration with iOS. For example, thanks to the iOS “Files” integration, you can directly save files to one of the cloud linked in Total, simply using the "Save in files” feature available in any apps on your device.
Virtual folders allows to group files that come from different sources (cloud or local).
The Spotlight indexing of all local contents allows to immediately find and open the file you're looking for, without opening the app!
Our powerful PDF viewer offers annotation capabilities and automatically recognise common shapes and gestures to highlight paragraph
- iOS 11 Files app integration for ALL clouds linked to the app in read write mode.
- Supports Dropbox, GDrive, OneDrive, iCloud services for remote file storage.
- Search between all contents in the app and in the linked cloud storages thanks to the advanced search
- Compression and decompression features (zip)
- Spotlight indexing
- PDF editor with annotation, shape recognition
- Simultaneous linking of multiple Cloud accounts and management of folders shared with other users.
- Bookmarks and history management.
- URL autocomplete
- Quick search bar, and enhanced search within all cloud and local files.
- PIN to hide and secure folders.
- Multi-tab browser
A lot of improvements and new features in this update!
- Support for connecting external folder from files app such as USB thumb and network share
- Progress during file copy (especially useful when transferring files from usb or network)
- Now you can Tap&Hold to easily manage your files (removed the three dot points button on each item)
- New icons for folders and files
- Great performance improvements
- Keep last viewed folder between app launch
- Bug fix
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app just got better
I really do miss the old version of this app before the update but the new version holds more to desire and has fixed many bugs and issues I faced during the old one, like the app crashing for no reason or music playing only once and wouldn’t carry onto the next song but stop as soon as the first song was played. This app is amazing for music, videos and PDF and I highly recommend this app if you are going offline.
This is the best downloading app on the App Store Market. I've used it for many years, almost from its inception. It has never crashed, never caused any problems and the support team have instantly been available when I had a few queries. The improvements/updates have made this app perform even better.
I really wanted to give this app a 5-star rating. I still want to give this app a 5-star rating, but my only recommendation is a passcode lock. Apparently, the app has this feature, but I still can not lock anything. A passcode or fingerprint entry system to allow security and initial access to the app would be fantastic as the current passcode system does not work. I've used the existing passcode system, but it still does not lock and allows me access with or without a passcode🤔🤷🏽♂️so it defeats the purpose of security?
Initial impression good, except.....
I cannot upload multiple photos direct from Camera Roll to a cloud account. I can select and upload a single photo from the Camera Roll, but I am not able to select several photos together. Also the ability to create password secured zip archives is essential when uploading to the cloud. It’s a great app, but missing some essential tools.
- App Ideas S.r.l.
- 123.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 AppIdeas
- In-App Purchases
- Full version upgrade £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.