TotalCtrl Inventory is a digital inventory solution that makes it easy for managers and chefs to keep control over the inventory. They should not have to spend more than a few minutes every time upon receiving the products from retailers and on inventory. By using the power of expiration dates you’ll know when products expire and use it before it goes bad. This way you will also reduce food waste.
The app can be used in any company that handles food and can be used on a mobile device or on a net-based platform. You can have different user levels and multiple users in the company. Any time the managers need to he/she can get different reports based on what he/she wants to know more about.
Why to use TotalCtrl Inventory?
1. Take control of your inventory. Get TotalCtrl over your inventory based on the amount, price, and expiration date.
2. Spend less time on verifying delivery of food supplies.
3. Run your operations in an environmentally friendly way. Overall document digitizing process adds to your green credits and is an environmentally friendly initiative.
4. Receive operation reports. Every Monday you will receive a list of the products to expire soon in your inventory - this way prevents them from ending up in the trash can.
Also, you will receive instant reports of deliveries with submitted issues by your team in case of quantity and quality issues of the products.
5. Increase productivity in your daily operations. It takes a restaurant employee an average of 12 minutes to find the paper document they are looking for. With well-executed digitization, this can be reduced to a few seconds or less.
6. Access to real-time inventory and reports from anywhere. Reports can be easily accessed through any device that has internet, anywhere, or anytime.
For more details of the app usage, here is an example of typical daily routines that occurs:
1. When ordering products from suppliers you will get a receipt of that purchase. That receipt can be uploaded in the system and be used as a checklist for the person receiving the goods when the supplier delivers. When all the products have been checked and verified the digital inventory will be updated.
2. When making food or taking something out of the inventory, the person in charge will register the items out of the inventory and the digital inventory is updated accordingly.
3. If managers need to write reports at the end of the week or month this can be done with the desktop version. All the raw data for the day/week/month will be available on the web administration and can be transferred to the desired program of use.
- Bug fixing.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Totalctrl AS
- 30.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © TotalCtrl AS
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.