“…there's no easier way to remove unwanted items from your images...”—The Guardian
“It's in my Top 5 "must have" photo apps.”—Michał Koralewski, Photographer of the Year 2015, IPPAwards
“TouchRetouch is a terrific ‘remover’.”—Life In LoFi
TouchRetouch is an app that offers you all the tools you need to efficiently remove unwanted content from your iPhone photos.
What magic can you do with TouchRetouch?
Remove telephone wires and posts, power lines
Remove surface breaks and scratches—both straight and curved
Remove pimples and skin blemishes
Remove human-made objects like stop lights, street signs, trash cans
Remove whatever you feel is spoiling your photos
Make unwanted objects vanish right before your eyes by just marking them.
With Blemish Remover, you can touch any minor blemish once to remove it forever.
SINGLE-FLICK LINE REMOVAL—INNOVATIVE FEATURE
Mark only a section of a line to remove it whole; no need to be precise—the app will find the line.
If you need to erase only a part of a line, use Segment Remover.
Set Line Thickness to Thin, Medium, or Thick for better performance.
Eliminate distractions from photos with the Object Removal tool—select either Brush or Lasso, mark the content to be removed, and then tap the Go button.
Remove defects or duplicate objects by using the Clone Stamp tool.
Adjust Stamp Size, Hardness, and Opacity as desired.
Use Eraser to wipe out what has just been cloned.
Set Eraser Size, Hardness, and Opacity as needed.
Watch the in-app video tutorials for guidelines on how to use the app.
Read some tips and advice on how to get more out of the tools the app offers.
Download TouchRetouch now and have a bit of magic in your pocket.
TouchRetouch is brought to you by ADVA Soft—a developer of Handy Photo and AntiCrop. We are doing our utmost to create apps that would positively affect your photo-editing experience. Visit ADVA Soft website at www.adva-soft.com to learn more about the company and the apps it develops.
For any assistance with TouchRetouch, contact ADVA Soft Support at firstname.lastname@example.org. We welcome all your inquiries, comments, or suggestions about the app.
Love TouchRetouch? Would you like to become our beta tester and help us beta-test the app? Let us know by sending your feedback at email@example.com.
— Fixed the issue causing the app extension to quit after selecting another photo for editing and using Show Original
— Fixed the issue causing the app to quit after selecting a large area
— Fixed the issue with the app to improperly send 360° photos to TouchRetouch for macOS via Handoff
— Optimized the image load time for a better performance of the app extension
— Improved the interaction between Siri Suggestions and Handoff within the app
— Improved the UI animations when working with 360° photos
— Improved the Modify Original feature — a new look of the button now indicates that your HEIC photos are saved as JPEGs
Ratings and Reviews
Truly amazing - perfect for 360 photo edits
I never fail to be impressed by this app - I keep trying more complex object removals and it works so well I can't believe it sometimes. But the killer feature is supporting 360 degree photos - and being able to edit in a 360 degree view. Need to remove your monopod, camera mount etc from the nadir? This makes it effortless. Saves so much time when working with a large number of files from a photo shoot. In fact it's so much easier to use for this than Photoshop that I bought the desktop version too!
I've been using this for a while now, but just wanted to leave a review to thank the developers as it's just so good. I've recently started using Lightroom CC at some considerable expense and the Lr healing tool is nowhere near as good as Touch Retouch. The automatic tool on this is excellent but combined with quick repair and clone took it's ridiculous how good this is. I often can't tell myself where I've removed objects and it's especially good at reconstructing backgrounds.
There is a well know desktop photo application that can recreate the background when a piece is snipped. It’s takes time to figure out and not easy to use.
This app does the same thing to the same standard. Super quick, super easy. It gets it spot on 95% of the time. For the other 5% (complex backgrounds) they have a very clever cloning tool. All very intuitive to use and simple to find.
- Maksym Davydov
- 22.6 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © ADVA Soft
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.