Build quaint island towns with curvy streets. Build small hamlets, soaring cathedrals, canal networks, or sky cities on stilts. Block by block.
No goal. No real gameplay. Just plenty of building and plenty of beauty. That's it.
Townscaper is an experimental passion project. More of a toy than a game. Pick colors from the palette, plop down colored blocks of house on the irregular grid, and watch Townscaper's underlying algorithm automatically turn those blocks into cute little houses, arches, stairways, bridges and lush backyards, depending on their configuration.
Miscellaneous bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
The time just passes by
This is a great exercise in mindfulness. You can just potter about experimenting with different building techniques and create fantastical townscapes.
It’s so easy to play just tap where you want to build and away you go.
Top tip is to keep the configure screen visible as it allows quick access to the undo button.
If the developers are reading then here is the want list.
1. Allow the in game music to be turned off. Or even better allow a playlist of your own music to be played.
2. Bigger townscapes please.
3. Some kind of selective delete to allow redesign without having to press the undo button a hundred times.
4. A mini toolbar with the undo button on it. The configure screen allows access to the undo button but takes up too much screen real estate.
Well done to the developers this is definitely a five ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ game!
Can’t wait to see where this goes
Not sure it’s worth the price just yet, but certainly will be with a few more updates. Perhaps a floor painting tool so it doesn’t have to be only-enclosed gardens, and some people/pets to animate the paths between houses. Boats to make harbours will be awesome afterwards.
This game is wonderfully designed and so relaxing after work. The grid system is so quirky and makes some wonderful shapes!
Keep it up Devs! When I run out of steam playing I’ll keep my eyes out for an update!
What a delight!
This is an exquisite gem - delight abounds at every turn with surprises too as it seems more feature become available the more you play with it. Attention to detail in sound, light, water and the whole process makes me smile so much. No instructions to remember, just pick it up as you go and let your imagination and design ability wander where it will. Can’t wait to see if other small treasures get added in time.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Raw Fury AB
- 75.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 0 to 5
- © Copyright 2021 Oskar Stålberg. Developed by Oskar Stålberg. Published by Raw Fury AB. All Rights Reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.